World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Which one do you prefer to play.

Which one gives you more of a smile?

Which one do you feel more of an afinity with, and which suits your personality. Play that one. Dont be told that class x is better than class y, they all have pros and cons over each other, and really only the top 50% of players or non casuals will ever notice the difference or play in enough instances to really care. I am shit across 3 classes. and as you learnt he game, you get wiser to what they can or cant do.

I used to be a really poor shamen. Then I rolled a druid and got fractionally better at the game, then the hunter was in killing terms easier still. But now having levelled toons 2 and 3 to 70 and picking up the shammie, I am a lot more aware of whats going on, the importance of gear, what gear, and how it affects the balanace of the character.

If you got the warlock to 22, and the druid to 10, you probably prefer the warlock. Go play it.

Dame, now your annoying me. Opinions pretty please

I play a mage, a hunter and a druid. They all have good points and bad points. If you want to get involved in lots on end game stuff, then at the moment you need to be able to tank or heal. You'll level fastest with a hunter - but I wouldn't recommend it for a first toon purely because you miss so much content.

There isn't a right answer. If you are going to end up playing pvp, even the info above probably isn't right.

And no-one in here is a dame (afaik).

Dame, now your annoying me. Opinions pretty please

Funny - I think you got opinions.

They are both good. In fact, there are 7 other good classes.

Work out which playstyle you prefer: Casting spells, healing, melee, tanking or a bit of all these (hybrid) and then choose your class accordingly.

There is no wrong or right. Only choice.

Just play the bloody game and see which you prefer, and try to be slightly less annoying.

Anyway slightly ahead of my predicted time frame we downed Maulgar, Gruul, Maggy and Lurker in one night.

Â