World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Had the weirdest experience earlier. You know the Trick or Treat event? I did it and i was transformed into a skeleton pirate. Fair enough i thought, but was puzzled to why you can mount as a skeleton pirate, but not as a regular skeleton (Noggen Fogger stuff).

So i started fighting and when i stealthed, i automatically got a new costume. I unstealthed and got a new one. I started fighting and got a new one. Stealthed again and got a new one again. I swear, everytime i did something i was transformed into a pirate Gnome, a pirate skeleton, a gremlin, and possibly one more.

64232533hg8.th.jpg

51583895yt1.th.jpg

27476848cp7.th.jpg

25959140tu7.th.jpg

86735549kk5.th.jpg

attaclsd1.th.jpg

stealthedhb5.th.jpg

unsealthedlp3.th.jpg

Ever happend to you? TBH it was **** brilliant. I LOVE these costumes, but i guess you know that from before :D

Ever happend to you? TBH it was **** brilliant. I LOVE these costumes, but i guess you know that from before :D

Yeah that happend to me with my druid, the costumes are cool. I love running around as a little gnome pirate.

Phat lewts?

2 mage/hunter chests (Gul and Shyrah). Imba healing shield for me, some leather AP gloves (Kytarx) Head to Noctus for ring.

Think he went down on the fourth try. It's a bit like Razorgore, once you get past the slightly crazy first phase, the rest of the fight is cake. We had everybody still alive in the first phase, and had only lost a couple I think by 30%.

It's good times in the Dashers again. I can see us farming Gruul/Maggy on one night, then clearing SSC on the two others at this rate.

Get yourself back in Nays!

What Risso said.

Limpid get yourself back into raiding.Gear teh mage up.

25 man and 10 man kara on same night.Good times all round.

And I could do with some (more) tanking practice of course.I expect Kara to go back to open/pug fairly soon,especially if 2.3 reduces cooldown.

Why has J gone emo and cancelled all his sign-ups?

Well,its a bit of a long story.NE went OTT on a Bot run basically.

The usual stuff,although an extreme case imho.He was well out of order.The whole point of the run was rep/practice for me,loot for Quentin etc.He turned it into some sort of power-run,completely ignoring the fact that 3 people were on alts,2 had been there twice maybe.And to cap it all caused 1/2 the ninja/'slow' pulls himself,then refused to take any responsibility at all.His comments descended into pretty much verbal abuse as far as I could see.J showed far more restraint than I would have,especially as he was only there to help me/guildies.

Apologies to J for airing it in public (so to speak).

My guild tried leotheras for the first time the other day. He was at 12% on try 3 so Im sure he'll die next time. Quite a bit of trash from lurker to him though including some not owned by him so we got screwed on wipe recovery after an ankh disconnect.

A fun fight- I destroyed my demon each time. We had problems if a tank got it though, one of the paladin tanks got mc'd and was damn hard to kill especially as he used lay on hands. Not sure how he didnt kill his demon though as a pally they are quite easy with 350 ish spell damage.

Â