World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I dont know what you mean Tarj.

It works like this. If you have a focus set, it will lock your focus.

If you dont have a focus set it will lock your current target.

It works. It worked like that for me for ages. Unless you ate trying to do something i never tried, i dont know what your problem it.

Oh, and if you want to go 7-7-47 for some BG fun, make sure you take Improved Searing Pain. I had great fun with Searing Pain Crit builds at 60. You can get +18% crit on searing pain with talents alone at 70, so you dont need to worry so much about your gear. You should be able to get at least 40% if you do get destruction geared. Oh, and it doesnt leave a trail, so you can snipe people from behind trees and it takes them ages to figure out where you are. :mrgreen:

Can you **** believe it? They apparantly answered my ticket without checking wether people had taken actions themselves, and simply relogged me twice MID-FIGHT, then sent me to Durotar. I kid you not 2 of our 3 losses came directly from this **** GM prick.

Ouch, that'd be funny if it wasn't so annoying!

Me and Si started our 2v2s last night, but as the average queue time was around 10-11 minutes, we soon ditched it for 3v3 with Mugs instead, and ended up with a 7-3 record.

Starting to enjoy 3v3 as much as 2v2, as it's a bit less predictable than 2v2, but not as manic or hard to arrange as 5v5.

We have a strategy of all unloading on one target (usually a mage or rogue) first whilst sheeping another (healer) and it seemed to work.

Anyway the people from DS merging with the Dashers, I haven't heard of 90% of them!

I don't care tbh we have raid active players, along with old school people like Regnar, Reef, prob Gaiana, Texmex, and hopefully the Lierox crew (he pm'd me today saying he was considering).

Maybe the raiding glory days will reurn

I dont know what you mean Tarj.

It works like this. If you have a focus set, it will lock your focus.

If you dont have a focus set it will lock your current target.

It works. It worked like that for me for ages. Unless you ate trying to do something i never tried, i dont know what your problem it.

Oh, and if you want to go 7-7-47 for some BG fun, make sure you take Improved Searing Pain. I had great fun with Searing Pain Crit builds at 60. You can get +18% crit on searing pain with talents alone at 70, so you dont need to worry so much about your gear. You should be able to get at least 40% if you do get destruction geared. Oh, and it doesnt leave a trail, so you can snipe people from behind trees and it takes them ages to figure out where you are. :mrgreen:

Nah thats the thing. I copied your macroes, so i might have **** up, but here with me its like this;

I set focus, then the felhunter will spellock my focused target with this macro if im targeting something else or nothing. If i focus target the mob and have it targeted aswell, then the spellock refuse to work and i have to do it old school.

If i dont have focus set, it does nothing. Then i cant even push the button :/

Thanks for the Shattered Halls run tonight lads.

I'm obviously learning the ropes as far as Instances with the Mage go so it was cool to be in with a grp of mates. :D

Be nice to get that pattern drop from the first boss.

I'm obviously learning the ropes as far as Instances with the Mage go so it was cool to be in with a grp of mates. :D

"INT BUFF!"

You should join the dashers with (non) buffing skills like that! ;)

Some of the new recruits seem a good laugh, me and mugs did a quick BM with two of them. One of the lads was from Belfast, always good to see a few more Brits.

Apologies for my d/c last night Si and Riss.

No tinterweb connection as yet,so maybe no raid for me.

:-/

Si,we can farm that 1st boss if you want-I need Thrallmar rep as well.

13th topic down...

Nays as you have time on your hands you should edit the first post with all out char names, our server, links to wowhead, epic pages of the thread etc, you know you wanna

Tanked a couple more of the Horseman events after you lads went offline last night.

Downed both times but still no bastard helm! Gonna get that bitch though.

headlessgq4.th.jpg

Really enjoyed last night, event World PvP FTW!

halloweenvq5.th.jpg

Nays as you have time on your hands you should edit the first post with all out char names, our server, links to wowhead, epic pages of the thread etc, you know you wanna

No, that's what the sticky is for...

GJ Nays, Limp should know that nobody reads the stickies ;)

BTW, that Lock last night was hilarious, he actually managed to make all your dps worse too, I'm sure of it!

Tanked a couple more of the Horseman events after you lads went offline last night.

Downed both times but still no bastard helm! Gonna get that bitch though.

headlessgq4.th.jpg

I take it you are going to keep hitting him until you get the Helm then? It looks fantastic, and it has a cool /use which you can put on your Hearthstone Keybinding ;)

Just looking at his loot table, its certainly worth hammering him. The caster ring is at least Tier 5 level, i assume the melee and healer rings are the same. (and +31 stamina on the melee ring is a lot isnt it?)

The Helm seems to be TK quality. Given three sockets vs zero sockets, Its probably better than the DPS plate helm that drops from Void Reaver. Its item level is lower than a lot of other epics, but i think thats because Blizz place a lot of value on a meta socket in the item budget. Personally i think three regular sockets are better than one regular and one meta socket that tier sets offer. Especially as the base stats tend to be generous on things without a meta socket.

a list of level 70 DPS epic plate helms, and statwise the Horseman one is very competitive.

Seems to be good times in The Dashers this week. A lot of the good old players coming back from DS. Lierox, who is probably still my fave person ive met WoW is now back. If Gaiana comes back ill be looking at that renew account screen a lot harder.

i assume the melee and healer rings are the same. (and +31 stamina on the melee ring is a lot isnt it?)

Yes I have it in my pvp set now, I hope si that you weren't pissed I outrolled you on that ring, its now boosted me to 11k hp in pvp gear whilst also boosting my AP. I'm up for getting that helm on my pally for when I spec her retri, but will ofc only take it once the warriors im doing it with all get theirs, it really is that imba.

Farm it again tonight? Most of us have 2 chars and 2 summons

And yes Nays we had 44 online last night and owned gruul with 0 wipes, still struggling on Lurker though.

I hope si that you weren't pissed I outrolled you on that ring, its now boosted me to 11k hp in pvp gear whilst also boosting my AP.

Nah mate, its cool. I was happy about getting the caster ring anyway and am determined to get that bloody Helm!

It was fun tanking the horseman tbh. I think with single targets I'm fine as he stuck to me like glue. Probably struggle with multiple mobs though so I won't be tanking Kara just yet. :winkold:

Â