World of Warcraft

The_Rev

The latter is a dying breed due to obsessive WoW addiction.

I dunno.

Did a guild run through shadow labs the other night with people who had never been there before - myself included. And to that, add a less-than-optimal class makeup for the group (2 shamans, a shadow priest, a warrior and a hunter).

We wiped so often (and I died many times on top of that) that I had to repair twice during the run.

The tank was constantly disconnecting. The hunter only used ice trap after much pleading. We had bad pulls, dpsing multiple targets and focusing on the wrong targets (get the healer guys!)

Well, we all learned a lot. The only problem was we only had 2 shots at the AOE MC boss since respawns were starting - and we didn't get him down.

Not exactly a great run by any standard, but nobody got upset over it.

I agree with what Sie is saying, although I've had a lot of really good runs lately, with some nice people. Getting to do stuff with a lot of the same non Dashers, it's a bit like when I was first L60 doing all the LBRS/Scholo runs etc, you get to build up a decent circle of friends.

Im still having the "cant find a group because i cant sheep stuff and a mage can" problem that i was talking about a few days ago.

Im genuinely starting to wonder where all the **** tanks are when i try to start my own groups. Usually in a group with a Mage i expect.

Im still having the "cant find a group because i cant sheep stuff and a mage can" problem that i was talking about a few days ago.

Im genuinely starting to wonder where all the **** tanks are when i try to start my own groups. Usually in a group with a Mage i expect.

Well,I have no problem being in a 5man without a mage (hurry up limpid!) mate.You can always overcome lack of sheeping imho - and sometimes it seems to be the ' E Z Moade' approach to instances.

I do wonder if sometimes we could do without a traditional 'tank' drood/warr? esp if our dps/crowd control is good enough.Wouldn't work in all cases of course...

Blimey.A whole post and everything.

:-)

And in an attempt to double this weeks posts...

Any ideas on how long to lvl from 28 to 58 (TBC entrance lvl?) lads?

And do you think you would be able to assist in boosting said warrior.Am coming round to the idea of having all eventualities covered,even if its a poor substitute for an experienced tank?

'come over all dizzy what with typing etc'

:?:

I'm on the way to getting my karazhan key (2/3 got) and have a question for you guys. How hard is it? Could it ever be puggable or do you need a good team who knows what everyone is doing?

Well,last key part is easy to get in a reasonable group.Arcatraz?

The final part in Black Morass can be tricky...not recommended to PuG that one.Unless its a experienced group of course.

Sam I'd love to have a 60 toon to take up to 70 and make shit loads of gold with, unfortunately the grind to 60 is slow and tedious.

Its not the gold Dan,just having a tank available for when 'we' want really.

Would it really be that bad with some 70 help in q-ing?.Am willing to give it a go,but really need your help.

Ha! all time posting record broken.

* Currently listening to Parallel Lines instead of working*

Sam I'd love to have a 60 toon to take up to 70 and make shit loads of gold with, unfortunately the grind to 60 is slow and tedious.

It doesn't have to be that slow, there seemed to be plenty of L68 horde loladins about when I was still L63!

If only Si had stayed around (and learned to tank in the process! :D )

Anyway I need to kill about 6 mobs in SH for revered, anyone help me out with the first pack or two?

Anyone fancy doing some SH this weekend, and possibly help me with the few quests ive got left. Kinda keen on trying it Heroic mode now.

Anyone fancy doing some SH this weekend, and possibly help me with the few quests ive got left. Kinda keen on trying it Heroic mode now.

Sure thing Tarj. I cleaned up all the old Thrallmar q's at the weekend, and a couple of Sh runs this week have got me revered. There's an ace head enchant from the Thrallmar quartermaster for when you do. I need a few TK runs for revered there too.

I think he said something like that before he kicked redemptus, made Noctus GM and left the guild actually.

Biggest over reaction since Tony Rocky Horror got through off a roof for giving someone a foot massage!

Â