World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Paladins have an ability where if their heal crits, they get mana back. They are very efficient single target healers from my understanding. Their biggest weaknesses are no instant heal and no heal over time. And that they are gay. ;)

Yep a holy spec paladin shouldnt ever run out of mana. The problem is healing several targets through we can switch to holy light over flash and have an ability that speeds it up.

Of course theres less aggro worries with a paladin healer, as we can take a fair few hits! (and it doesnt interrupt us healing normally).

As for being gay- Well we do have pink armour. Im man enough though to wear pink without any insecurity!

You nicked our pink name higlighting as well!

I'm going to respec resto tonight, reckon it's the only way I'll get any 5 man action!

Need a BM for last bit of key, would appreciate some help!

Btw. ive seen this addon which signals when a cooldown is ready, by popping up in the middle of the screen. What addon is that? Its annoying the hell out of me.

I'm done farming the 5 mans now, got my 4 piece bonus and a good set of weapons, so tore it up in the arena tonight, great fun. Me, Redemptus and Gulthrak, made a pretty unstoppable team.

STILL need my Kara key. Have respecced resto now, and did an OK job as main healer in Steam Vaults last night. Had a pally in the group, the 40mp5 buff is very welcome! Still not as imba as Bloodlust though I'd say!

Â