World of Warcraft

The_Rev

How long did it take you to ding 60 Sie? Think i got 23-34 hours on my lock now and im pushing lvl 21. Do you think 6-7 days over power levelling would cut it?

Confirmation that Blizzard didn't think too hard about the shaman class in BC:

Level 61 Totem

Level 70 Epic equivalent

Uhuh.

And more windfury problems. Casting windfury 4 on both your main and offhand means you cannot proc the off hand for 3 seconds after the main hand. Why? Because that was their fix for stopping windfury proccing windfury, apparently.

However, cast windfury 4 on your main and windfury 3 on your offhand, and you can. Whats more, the proc will stack it's attack power if you get both at once - meaning a massive burst - and there are many reports that the main hand swings 4 times instead of 2, since it cant tell which weapon proc'd windfury.

Awesome stuff.

How long did it take you to ding 60 Sie? Think i got 23-34 hours on my lock now and im pushing lvl 21. Do you think 6-7 days over power levelling would cut it?

lol

Lock rerollers :roll:

Try playing a class where have to respec to do solo work, questing, pvp, grinding. And then respec again to raid viable. Try beeing a class where there has never been gear or tier sets, so you could do solo work, and when you tried to obtain alternative gear, people got pissed. Try beeing a class where you are supposed to be a field expert, still hybrids do the job better.

If its any class who shouldnt get stick for rerolling, its us. And tbf. just the idea of having a character who can grind, pvp, pve and at the same time get tier sets who are viable for everything, along with getting alternative gear without anyone's hassle. Sounds ace.

Well im not interested in a healer, so that rules out paladins, druids and shamans.

Then i thought of a warrior, and that still looks fun, though PvE, PvP will still be an issue.

So right now ive got a lvl 21 mage and warlock, if it continues to be fun, great. If it gets boring, maybe i should try a warrior.

As for the name, well i dunno. Never thought i would level the Blood Elf at all, as i didnt think it would be so much fun. Anyway there are worse names then Renew. You got Deathcoil afterall.

Warlocks are fun and there is a huge amount of variety in the class. Summoning a different demon can be like a respec. Respeccing can be like rolling a different class. The Affliction Tree (dots and drains) and the Destruction Tree (direct damage nukes) are poles apart in playstyles.

Anyway, fao Sie ive been on for a little while this morning. Rattled off a few more quests if you want to catch up so we dont drift too far apart in terms of levelling.

Ive done (and no, ill be **** if i can remember the names so you will have to make do with half arsed descriptions of the content)

Another one where you pick up stuff off the floor. Yellow Mushroom things from the subzone directly to the east of the Spawning Glen. I think it was called a question of gluttony.

One where you have to get mushrooms off of ogres you kill (Dan was on about it last night on Vent)

One where you have to go back into the Ogre cave in the north west and steal back boxes of mushrooms. They also drop from kills, and yes, that bugged Ogre is still ouside of the cave.

One where you have to kill 10 Hyrdra things in Serpent Lake.

One where you have to kill a named Hydra in Serpent Lake. Mragesh

One where you have to kill a named Lobster type thing on Marshlight Lake, Terrorclaw

One where you had to search for Druids outside of the Instances.

Took me to 20% or so of level 64.

I think i have quite a few quests inside the two Instances now as well. Probably time to hit those and then think about the next zone.

One where you have to get mushrooms off of ogres you kill (Dan was on about it last night on Vent)

I had more trouble with that one then you did with the slicer blades. It got ditched.

I honestly can't remember. I wouldn't say I powerleveldd him but certainly found leveling a lot faster because I knew what I was doing and there was no bugger else about to compete with.

I had more trouble with that one then you did with the slicer blades. It got ditched.

I thought about that earlier.

I had 46k to level up when i started the quest. I even said on vent "ill do four more quests, ding, then logoff" about it.

I killed the named one who dropped a quest item which gave me 10.5k. I now have 36k to ding. When i got the last item i was about 300 XP from level 64.

I think it was 500 XP per mob (roughly) So i killed 72 of the bastards to get my 10 drops!

The ogres was easier as they were all grouped and i could pull two or three at a time.

Some Hunter gave me a bit of the Beast Within: http://www.thottbot.com/?sp=34471

All im saying is you havent "lost" the fight until you are running back to your sorry arse as a ghost. Its like a raid hasnt wiped until you are all running back. Same rules apply and Soulstone > The Beast Within! 8)

I flew through the Ogre mushroom one too so I guess I'm just very lucky with drop rates.

Also got sweet sweet revenge on some Hunter who jumped me along with his felguard warlock mate by utterly kicking his arse when he was trying to hand in a quest. TigerX was his name, killing AFK Horde was his game.

WoW Loot is being updated for TBC instances. Rogue version here.

Only Warrior and Rogue have been done so far. Hunter is being done at this very moment apparently. The guy appears to be working his way through the classes in the order he has them on his site. That order is: Warrior, Rogue, Hunter, Druid, Mage, Priest, Warlock, Paladin, Shaman.

If he is doing one a day, i guess the whole lot will be updated by this time next week.

I see now that Onyxia have been 3manned now... jesus :shock: Anyway, was a Hunter, Warrior and Paladin. Imagine that a Paladin.

For the record, its a debate on the OS general chat, wether shadowpriests now are hybrids :lol: I dont get what Blizzard want with the class. The description they have on the package, or the OS doesnt exactly fit the game atm.

Â