World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Thanks,

I have a Tauren Druid on Magtheridon.

Have spent the last 3-4 months progressing through Naxx and got up to the 4 horsemen until people decided that raiding so close to BC was pretty pointless. I am now spending my time moonfire spamming anything that moves in Battleground and running like a crazy thing in WSG with the flag :P

Fr the first time since i started playing WOW I have specced Moonkin and it is actually quite fun, with the highlight beiong actually killing a warlock one on one while guarding the flag in AB the other day, never done that before as a druid!!

i'll post some screenies later of my gear and stuff for anyone that maybe interested.

. I am now spending my time moonfire spamming anything that moves in Battleground and running like a crazy thing in WSG with the flag :P

this might make you smile then...

And a first for me! I "won" the personal stats thing in AV. Nerf Warlocks indeed.

forthehordexe1.jpg

anyone whos screen this fills, use a decent resolution on your monitor

This zero burst but last forever thing is quite appealing for the time being!

Thanks,

Have spent the last 3-4 months progressing through Naxx and got up to the 4 horsemen until people decided that raiding so close to BC was pretty pointless. I am now spending my time moonfire spamming anything that moves in Battleground and running like a crazy thing in WSG with the flag :P

Fr the first time since i started playing WOW I have specced Moonkin and it is actually quite fun, with the highlight beiong actually killing a warlock one on one while guarding the flag in AB the other day, never done that before as a druid!!

i'll post some screenies later of my gear and stuff for anyone that maybe interested.

Maggy is the home of Nihilum, the best PVE guild in the world, right? (Cthun and Kel Thuzad world firsts IIRC) I hear your servers casual guilds have Cthun on farm ;) Quite laggy too....

Maggy is the home of Nihilum, the best PVE guild in the world, right? (Cthun and Kel Thuzad world firsts IIRC) I hear your servers casual guilds have Cthun on farm ;) Quite laggy too....

Yep thats right, i think we have 4 guilds that have killed kelthuzad (2 horde, 2 Alliance) and 20 or so guilds in Naxx.

Its pretty crazy the amount of tier 3 armor you see wandering around orgrimarr :shock:

And a first for me! I "won" the personal stats thing in AV. Nerf Warlocks indeed.

This zero burst but last forever thing is quite appealing for the time being!

I have a screenshot like this from an AV game the other night, apart from the amazement that it lasted for over half an hour which is rare for AV these days it actually has me , A druid, on the top !! :shock: :P with over 20 killing blows

I dont know how the Arena and PvP is working atm. Are you fighting 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 or 5 vs 5? Is the arena thingy launched at all?

Wouldnt mind trying some PvP healing, or grouping when i return, but the spec. depends on what kind of grouping, including how many numbers we are fighting.

Ah disc/holy spec, with improved buffs, PI and generally higher survivability would be preferred. Something like this Clicky

Then again, if its only 2 vs 2 going around, and crowd control is more important then anything you might aswell go Clicky2

So how is the PvP situation?

I did 1 2v2 arena it was over in 20 secs max

Me (druid) and a priest vs a rogue and a Hunter

I just released my treants on the hunter, starfire and moonfire and he was dead then the rogue was simple with the treants pounding on him, don't think i got hit more than twice, pretty boring :P

Isnt a soulfire a 6 sec cast unles you are destro specced? Hardly something you use all that much in eager PvP? And doesnt you pet spawn with you at the graveyard unless its killed?

Isnt a soulfire a 6 sec cast unles you are destro specced? Hardly something you use all that much in eager PvP? And doesnt you pet spawn with you at the graveyard unless its killed?

Its why we have a succubus Tarj.

Anyway. Paladins. What the ****?

immunityftlvx9.jpg

So, thats Divine Shield. I can live with that. Paladins have immunity because of their low DPS. Survivability over damage is how they play.

But 3994 damage while behind the shield??

Cant believe they have 2 new races in TBC, and both can be priests. Now what racial would the Horde benefit massiveley from, which allies already have used and had e-z mode with for ages? Ah yes Fear Ward...now`guess who have they given an additional Fear Ward as racial?? Jesus.

Â