World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Soooooo bored with BG's! God I can't wait for TBC, even the shit Christmas quests seemed exciting!

Anyway, another moan about paladins: what the **** are Blizz doing? They've always said no class will have an "I win button" but honestly, where are their weaknesses?

The wear plate, but that's not enough, they also have THAT bubble from behind which they can heal themselves or deal out amazing damage. They can also stun better than most rogues.

Compare them to shammies:

Buffs: Them - whole raid. Us - 4 other people in the same group, at least one who won't benefit from totem

Armor: Them - plate. Us - mail.

Magic shields: Them - pussy bubble. Can do absolutely everything from behind it. heal, instant cast and times spells. Ridiculous.

Us - Earth shield, stops interrupts and heals us once every few seconds. Useless when up against two or more opponents.

Paladins have always been bloody tiresome to fight. I can only imagine the madness of them with good dps :D

I was watching an alliance raid btw. 4 pally buffs, including the one stacking 10% increase on all stats. How is that not imba?

If you add the human racial with 10% spirit increase, the human priest are quite godly on regen aswell. 20% more spirit then any horde priest.

Well this makes a refreshing change, every other forum I see is full of "Nerf Warlocks", admittedly I only read back three pages.

Who is this?

?? Not sure what you mean, the official Blizzard forums are full of people whining that Warlocks need nerfing.

?? Not sure what you mean, the official Blizzard forums are full of people whining that Warlocks need nerfing.

They do. Get within a mile of one and I'm at 10% health before I've had chance to dismount!

They do. Get within a mile of one and I'm at 10% health before I've had chance to dismount!

But dot's are delayed, can't you remove them? Get close to one and they have little defence.

Indeed.

The thing is, Locks are now what Blizzard always intended them to be - a supporting unit that controls and bleeds the enemy to death over time. The whole seduce nuking thing was never really the intended direction for the class but was a strategy employed by early players because full affliction was a joke at high level. It was a very successful playstyle too hence all the bashing Locks took for it.

But now, our deck has been reshuffled to favour dots and low and behold, the entire WoW community wants those nerfing too. I find it amazing that after literally years of the DoT mechanic in MMORPGs (yes, it predates WoW by miles) that suddenly, right now, ONLY WoW players have decided it's a broken mechanic because they are incapable of seeing beyond duels and 1vs1 comparisions. Its why the rest of the MMORPG world are laughing their arses off at WoW players - it's all just highlighting how much WoW is populated by ignorant morons who can't see past the end of their own noses.

Well, I never duel, but I still think it's imbalanced to take THAT much damage and have nothing I can do about it whatsoever.

Its why the rest of the MMORPG world are laughing their arses off at WoW players - it's all just highlighting how much WoW is populated by ignorant morons who can't see past the end of their own noses.

And these players "laughing their arses off" are playing what exactly?

Well, I never duel, but I still think it's imbalanced to take THAT much damage and have nothing I can do about it whatsoever.

A fellow Mage, Priest, Druid etc can dispell it or protect you from it with PW:S etc.

And these players "laughing their arses off" are playing what exactly?

The plethora of MMORPGs that exist and have existsed for a while regardless of WoW.

A small snippet can be found here

There's even a thread on the Vanguard forums all about how they don't want any WoW players anywhere near the game.

A fellow Mage, Priest, Druid etc can dispell it or protect you from it with PW:S etc.

Like that's ever happened!

There's even a thread on the Vanguard forums all about how they don't want any WoW players anywhere near the game.

I bet the Vanguard developers are chuffed with that, I mean, who'd want a percentage of the millions upon millions of players of the most successful MMORPG ever buying your product?!

You can heal through dots you know.

Orly? Dont see how thats possible when you are chainfeared, deathcoiled etc. Even priests can achieve insane dps with dots up, and if we get 1 fear off without instant break, its pretty much e-z mode. Imagine your IWIN position :P

So should they heal while under cc spells, or when you hit them with a shadowbolt, doing equal dmg as the heal if not more..?

Â