World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Well, ive been on long shifts every day since the patch and ive managed to get the rank 13 shoulders. Sie has got rank 13 shoulders. Risso has got rank 13 shoulders. Dan has got the rank 11 mount. The Dasher premade was owning all in AB. Solo honour in AV is very good too.

There were people running around with the rank 14 weapon on saturday, which isnt bad considering the server was down pretty much all of wednesday and the battlegrounds were closed for most of thursday and friday. So while i cant give an exact answer, i can say the ammount of PvP per item you need to do is "not much"

I'm 1k honour off a rank 14 weapon as well, and I've not hammered the BGs nearly as much as last week when I was going for Stone Guard (I did stay up all of Sunday night doing AV because I had a day off on the Monday but thats pretty much the only hardcore session I've done) I've managed to get the honour for the weapon and the marks for the Raptor. Tonight I'm respeccing Daggers, yes you heard right, Evildan with Daggers!

By the way Nays, Frost Shock does have diminishing returns. It halves the effect for the next two shots, then the target is immune for 15 seconds after that.

I still say shammies should have a "render the target unable to do anything" ability like everybody else.

Oz, im starting to think you dont have the gear to carry this duel wielding lark off.

You are absolutely right.

I need 1 HWL weapon (pref 2) and Don Rodrigo's band - both of which will take at least 2 more weeks - and the skyfury helm. I've already substituted some gear for black dragonscale shoulders/breastplate to pump up the AP to 480.

Simple fact of the matter is that there is little end game gear for DW shammies. All the tier stuff is bent towards healing. So I will remain gimped until BC when itemised gear comes out.

By the way Nays, Frost Shock does have diminishing returns. It halves the effect for the next two shots, then the target is immune for 15 seconds after that.

I still say shammies should have a "render the target unable to do anything" ability like everybody else.

This is the single biggest gripe on the shaman boards.

Every other class has some form of CC....

... we get diminishing FrostShock and the earthbind totem which is dispellable via melee damage. Hooray!

Thrown into the bargain is a Windfury nerf that no longer procs from Storm Strike, Lightning Overload which procs at a rate of roughly 1% (5 point tier 5 talent) and our dispell ability now gets resisted.

Remember the stats from a couple of weeks back? Check this:

Monday 11th December 2006.

Rank Creature killed

1st Felguard 252,013

2nd Drek'Thar 89,703

Thrown into the bargain is a Windfury nerf that no longer procs from Storm Strike, Lightning Overload which procs at a rate of roughly 1% (5 point tier 5 talent) and our dispell ability now gets resisted.

I tried Lightning Overload for 2 days, and it never procced once. 5% my arse.

Â