World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Of course ill take em. Stick em up on the Lock page of Wowrush.com if you dont mind.

The one im thinking of trying to get now would be a Dark Pact/Lifetap one. Something like "Cast Dark Pact unless pet is below 25% mana, then cast Lifetap instead"

The Dark Pact/Life Tap idea you have isn't possible and considered artificial decision making by Blizz. Same goes for macros that fire things off based on the cooldowns of spells or depending on what debuffs/buffs you or the enemy has.

All no nos.

So far the macros I've came up with consist of...

A servitude replacemenet, a rough Autobuff replacement and a funky DoT stacker.

Tried out the arenas this morning. By tried out I mean getting aimed shot by hunters, over, and over again!

Blizz have well and truly **** with the game mechanics. Hunters are just imba in BG's, which now seem to have everybody dying far more frequently.

The shammies new talent trees will be great when we get back to PvEing, as all 3 trees will be useful, instead of us being forced to be healzors but until then they make us the whipping boys in BG's. A totem that gives party members +3% crit chance to spells isn't that great when 2 rogues or a hunter and his pet are starting on you!

Blizz have well and truly **** with the game mechanics. Hunters are just imba in BG's, which now seem to have everybody dying far more frequently.

The only class Hunters struggled against were Paladins, so silencing shot and 1500 arcane shot crits introduced.

A Hunter was the best anti caster on the game before the patch (they are the best anti everything it seems. Ranged class with mail armour and 25% dodge?) but now its just stupid. Scatter Shot and Silencing Shot will give him time to kill anything with less than 6k hitpoints(!)

Oh, and is this the cloak of shadows icon Dan?

star.jpg

Cloak PvP movie

Hmm.

An all Shadow tree build seem to suck.Alleged mana regen has 4 sec casting time,in which time a hunter has mostly kiled me.Will persevere for the time being though.

Nays-Bongos is ace,but i miss my co-ords thing form Titan.Is there one in that package or am i being a nub?

Curse is pretty much back to normal now. This is a link to all the stuff that has been updated to work in the new patch.

Id recommend chatmod as its very nice. Titan is in there too, as is Decursive (but i wouldnt be surprised if it didnt work) and a few more things that you may have used in the past. Im linking DOTimer too. Its designed for Warlock use, but ive found on my Priest alt that it works for Priest spells too. DoTs, HoTs and PW:S.

I think ive got my UI sorted.

After nabbing a few things (Bongos, X-Perl, Cenemycast, Outfitter) i found myself unable to find a working tooltip mod, a working (pretty) combat log, a working bagmod and a version of Fubar/Titan Panel with some decent plug ins.

So i thought id download one of the premade UI things that people put out. A lot of them are very well thought out, and if it wasnt for the idea that i liked making my own then id probably have taken a premade one a long time ago.

I got This one and cherry picked. Seems the guy making it updated everything within it so everything in there works. The version of Fubar and the plugins that go with it are excellent. Worth it just for all the Fubar stuff though there are a few other nice bits and pieces in there too. Had to find a version of Ace2 (which is the program so many of these little mods need to work) which bizzarely wasnt included in the zip. Anyway, this is the first version of my 2.01 UI. Still needs tweaking, and im still on the hunt for something better than Necrosis. The new version is a step backwards. All of the menus open on aggro and there is no way of turning them off unless you disable the button! Why the **** would someone want the Summon button opening when you are in combat?

uige8.th.jpg

Dan. Remember how often you said "if you get a trail you are in. No one has ever failed a trial, ever," about the Dashers Peon rank?

Vileeh just became the exception to the rule. :nod:

Edit* seems someone knows more than i do judging by Dans post above which arrived as i was writing this. Im just quoting Gulth in our secret corner of Wowrush.com

An arse? He was a word removed. Im sure you know what the swear filter is removing when i type the word "word removed" but i genuinely do think that word removed really is the most appropriate word in the English language to describe what an utter word removed he is.

Â