World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Its the fact that they still used the lowbie staff. Fair play.

4gz2jpx.jpg

I hope one gets put in the game as a quested item one day.

And Riss, a lot of people who have played Lock since they were shit (ie 2005) credit him with a lot of the buffs that the class got. And if it is true, and it all does go back to him (indirectly of course), he didnt even mean to do it. Hence legendary status. http://www.wowwiki.com/Kralnor

I gave up reading the Shammy forums month ago. Nothing but "rate my build" posts, "ZOMG they nerfed Windfury" moaning and arguments with loladins.

Not any more, Riss!

It's "Look at my NEW spec", "Shamans are underpowered for BC", "Nobody will want shamans for BC raids!" and general complaints about the new spells and talents.

:roll:

BTW, what are you respeccing to? :winkold:

The Priest was blinded!

The Hunter was a noob yes, like the Mage who didn't blink (not that thats a problem for me)

EDIT

Hmm, is the video quality pisspoor for everyone? Looked fine when I checked it earlier.

The Priest was blinded!

Shoulda known - but couldn't tell.

Hmm, is the video quality pisspoor for everyone? Looked fine when I checked it earlier.

Yeah, it's a little chunky though I can make out most of your awesome crits. That's google for you.

Anyone managed to get on to TM yet? I've downloaded the patch and installed it, but it's now hanging at the "retrieving character list" stage.

It says on the sign in screen that certain realms aren't up til 5pm, but TM isn't one of them. Anyone else having any problems?

Wait long enough and you'll get in, only to be kicked out again. I got into the officer barracks, and found out that with 30 marks of honour from each BG, I can get me a raptor!

Wait long enough and you'll get in, only to be kicked out again. I got into the officer barracks, and found out that with 30 marks of honour from each BG, I can get me a raptor!

Cool, think I've got about 20 WSG, and 12 AB, so not long! (AV could take a while though!) Think I'd rather have a kodo than a raptor though.

Don't get your hopes up, once in you will have hours of reconfiguring your UI/addons, it seems the honour system is buggy as hell and those of us that did get in were stuck if we ventured into any area that had a loading screen and with constant kicks from the server. Re. rogues our Evis doesn't scale anymore, Sinister Strike doesn't work and our stealth animation is bugged making us waddle like a duck. Oh, and Hunters are killing everything that moves in BGs.

I made Stone Guard though!

On a different subject.

For the love of god, someone get rid of Vileeh from the guild! People can't say anything about the game without that arsehole coming along and acting like he knows it all and "correcting them" despite not having a clue. He's even starting to insist on telling people how to play their class when noone has even mentioned anything about anything. He just thinks "Oh, I know, I'll tell Warriors how to play in their class thread today!".

I've decided to just wind the tit up relentlessly on the forums whenever I can by deliberately disagreeing with him constantly. I know for a fact he'll bite everytime - people with his kind of youthful ignorance always do.

I'll make a mental note not to let him into INM when you kick him.....

Do any of you know much about the Guild "Danger Inc" ? They've approached us about a merge, and I'm not keen myself, but I wondered if you'd come across any of their players much in game?

Â