World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to TBC. The chance to level up with you guys again, as well as the people I'm mates with in the guild, should be excellent. Feel sorry for people like Limpid and Sie though, who haven't had the fun of starting in BWL and finally clearing the bastard like me, Nays, Dan and Tarj.

And at least raiding should be different in TBC, think that raid squads will be a lot more fluid with the smaller caps.

I see.Thats where I stand in the scheme of things.

I see.Thats where I stand in the scheme of things.

You great tart. You weren't there when we started doing BWL months and months ago, that's all I meant!

Anyway Dan, been horrible to the huntzors recently?!

The MC run on the other hand ... I so badly wanted to skin Evildan because of his behaviour, I so badly wanted to shoot shack for playing so loud music (my ears almost started bleeding >.<) and I so badly wanted to make it to ragnaros for the kill... But other than that I actually enjoyed the raid .... I had fun, and a few wipes never got me down...

Hehe, anyway, it seems like Dashers are closed to finished. How many more people can leave before Shack disbanding it? TBH i couldnt care less. I think if i return to TBC, which im sure i will, it would be cool with a VT guild.

Seriously though, what would be the point in a VT guild? It would just be a fancy friends list.

Surely that's all any guild is? The point is it wouldn't be just a VT guild, but that would be the starting point.

Ill probably look to join a raiding guild when the Dashers split (tomorrow?)

Just really hope we all stay together though. That was the best thing about the Dashers in the first place.

Suggestions:

OOM

CAPS LOCK FTW

OOPS CAPS

NERF WARLOCKS

NERF CAPS LOCKS

NERF DEATHCOIL

HUNTARDS FTL

WINDFURY PLX

MORE DOTS

EXECUUUUUTE

ITS A WIPE

WIPE FAST

DIE SAFE

LINK LEWT PLX

FIX VANISH

ZOMG EVADE BUGGED

HEAL NOCTUS

Ill probably look to join a raiding guild when the Dashers split (tomorrow?)

Just really hope we all stay together though. That was the best thing about the Dashers in the first place.

Surely the best way to assure that is to start our own? Is it really that important to get one more peice of T2 that will be obsolete in a few weeks anyway?

Perhaps.

Im not that arsed about guilds between now and TBC, but as an endgame fan being in a guild that has zero chance of raiding (ie one with about 10 people in it) just isnt going to happen.

Yay, saw my second ever epic drop yesterday from a mob in ungoro [and the first I could actually use] Now the proud owner of a Glowing Brightwood Staff.

Grabbed my some decent blue boots and necklace from ST, a decent blue chest piece as a q reward, and 100k+ xp towards l53.

My druid is better equipped than the l60 shammie on Deathwing now.... The more I play with the guys from the guild, the better the game gets..... hell, we managed a stupid and completely unexpected wipe by not clearing a mob in st, prior to the final boss, and well we could barely stop laughing over ts as we wondered where the hell they came from....

Sometimes this game still throws up days when it all goes your way.

Comedy PvP videos. Some are probably designed to be "so bad they are good" some genuinely are so bad they are good. Enjoy!

SHAMAN

The famous Julez, rank 14 shaman from Mal'ganis. Surely, he must be good, he is rank 14, and from one of the most populated and renowned PvP servers in north america. If you consider autoattacking waiting for WF to proc, never healing, slow reactions, clicking key abilities, earthshocking from time to time and terrible rap music good, then you're in for a pleasant surprise.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=497283046799003385&q=juelz

WARLOCK

What distinguishes this from the others: 1) The protagonist of this video gets no kills 2) The same song is looped over and over 3) The log-in loading screen is shown. Some of the reaction times are so slow, that I question who the person behind the keyboard is controlling this character? Surely it must be a child, a slow child. If all of this wasnt funny enough, his warsong "gultch" ends with a loss, with him being tied for last place on the KB chart with 0 KBs. No matter what I say, it's hard to put into words what I feel about this particular piece of frapsed pvp. It's just incredibly bad - watch it and cry along with me

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5279605384380391920&q=warlock+pvp

This video starts with the blood-colored words Nerf Me. Wow, someone demanding a nerf, this man MUST be overpowered. Sadly, the rest of the video completely contradicts this statement. You will be dazzled by repetitive sequences of slowly walking backwards away from enemies that arent even targetting him, spamming dots on targets that are about to die, poor use of abilities, and just overall horrible pvp. Epic music kicks in at 2:47min, if you get that far.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-7653963180518341954&q=wsg+warlock

ROGUE

This is a rogue pvp video. Dont get your hopes up, this is no Ming or happyminti. This Nightelf details all his exploits, so that we may know how heroic his actions are. He even gets some kills! Regrettably, he dies a lot too. I assume he was trying to showcase the gritty reality of pvp for a rogue with green daggers.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=8639867724081652288&q=rouge+pvp

HUNTER

I will summarize this video. It starts off like this: "The great hunter squidy have a mission" "TO KILL ALL THE HORDS!" "C YA!! HORDS I COMING FOR YA! BaaaH!"

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-1250712547007522982&q=hunter+pvp+lol

PRIEST

Watch out!!! First Sergeant Utaer, 60 Shadow Priest, is coming to gank your level 50s one at a time. Their deaths might be a bit delayed because Utaer needs time to search for his mindflay button to click it.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-6644724507611525364&q=priest+pvp

MAGE

I'd like to thank forum user Kidoh for submitting this. This is truly a gem. Now, the maker of this video apparantly wants us to enjoy it, as stated in the introduction. I find that it's much easier to hate it instead. The first pvp scene involves keyboard turns and spamming arcane explosion. Apparantly casting anything else is too much of a chore. I guess it's tough to keep a target when you're keyboard turning. Sometimes this mage chooses to use autoattack instead of casting any spells. Did he enchant his staff with crusader or is he just retarded? He'd be retarded either way. I hate this video, i hate the part where he shows his 2nd place score, i hate the epilepsy-inducing flashthrough of frames after that and i hate the part where he says OWNED

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3165342384598703625&q=mage+twink

WARRIOR

The intro music in this is horrible. I thought to myself, wow this is horrible music, I hope it doesn't play throughout the entire vid. I regret thinking that, because it actually got worse 10 seconds later, sum41 started playing. What weapon is he using? The green version of an ice barbed spear? Ice barbed spear is a big of a joke enough already, this is just sad. I actually watched this through to the end, only to notice that he clicks a lot of his abilities. Think about that for a second, a warrior clicking his abilities. He ends this mockery of a pvp vid with a special thanks to some guy named remy who helped him make the video. If you're reading this remy, #@%@ you.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=7496521640042945945&q=warrior+pvp

PALADIN

The usual: clicking and keyboard turns. Our hero in this vid is wearing what looks like to be tier 2. The best part is the beginning where he kills a tauren warrior whos dual wielding "of the tiger" swords and wearing valor. Then he does it again after that. And a third time at the end. I guess he didnt like him much.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-2183756683981281564&q=paladin+pvp

From this thread

Yay, saw my second ever epic drop yesterday from a mob in ungoro [and the first I could actually use] Now the proud owner of a Glowing Brightwood Staff.

Grabbed my some decent blue boots and necklace from ST, a decent blue chest piece as a q reward, and 100k+ xp towards l53.

My druid is better equipped than the l60 shammie on Deathwing now.... The more I play with the guys from the guild, the better the game gets..... hell, we managed a stupid and completely unexpected wipe by not clearing a mob in st, prior to the final boss, and well we could barely stop laughing over ts as we wondered where the hell they came from....

Sometimes this game still throws up days when it all goes your way.

Good on yer!

Only ever had one purple drop, a ring off a yeti in Feralas. Sounds like you're having way more fun than our guild at the moment. The only thing we have to look forward to is the whine posts when someone else leaves!

Actually, did some great WSG with a few Dashers yesterday. Caitlynn was my personal bitch as I was flag carrier. He was great at fearing, healing and shielding as I ghost wolfed home. Bit pissed off that I won't be able to get the rank 7 rewards on Wednesday, which would have seen a nice boost to my GW speed.

Â