World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Yeah, you need double that at least, Ive got 2 gig, no lag anywhere at all!

So anyway Dan Mr Selfimportant "so, make it a 100" kindly explain to me the point of using a repair bot before the last attempt of the night when I can go back to Orgri and save myself a few gold?!

:?:

How would you save money, repairs cost the same no matter what, the only person who missed out was Shyrah, who had to provide the thing at such a stupid time.

Hmmm, so how comes it was cheaper in Orgri after one more wipe than it would have been with the repairbot before the wipe?

Are you saying our repair bots over charge :?:

Think it's more of a case of being cheaper in Orgri due to rep. And yeah I only died twice before the last attempt, once when some eejit pulled Flamegore at the same time as the three mobs, and then on Chrommy.

Actually that was one of the few mistakes, if you can call it that, ive seen Gort do.. tanked it all to close, but thats really a chain-reaction, where Noctus should have taken charge and pull atleast one down the stairs.

Upcoming patch.

Finally, Some BlizzCon Details Confirmed

Blood ElfIn just one more day none of this will matter anymore, but I figured it was worth the post to straighten out what we know about the World of Warcraft expansion. My buddy from Blizzard said the following after he read last week's speculation article, "you can say you know someone from Blizzard who says that 'leak' is speculation at best, and a lot is just made-up stuff."

However, I was able to find out a few interesting things that will be revealed at BlizzCon on Friday.

* Official title: �The Burning Crusade�.

* Max level increased to 70.

* 2 new races: Blood Elves for the Horde & unknown for the Alliance (unsure if the new Alliance race will be shown at BlizzCon).

* New race for Alliance will NOT be the Pandarean.

* Blood Elves can play mage, warlock or warrior. Still being determined if they can play rogue or hunter.

* No new classes.

* New profession: Jewelcrafting (exact details of how this profession will work are still being determined).

* Flying mounts attainable at level 70, but they can only be used in the Outlands.

* At BlizzCon attendees will be able to play as Blood Elves and will get to adventure in the starting area for the Blood Elves (other areas may be playable as well, including a 5-player group instance).

A few other interesting tidbits that I managed to find out. New raids will, if anything, require less people and not more. New high-level instances are going to be much shorter to allow for easier re-raiding and group looting. There will be tons of new areas opened up for players, including (perhaps) a raid instance in Tanaris that will allow to travel in the time and participate to the most important events of the story of Azeroth. Also the actual release of the expansion is a long way off (expected around May 2006). Hence a lot, and I mean a lot, can and will change from now until then.

And one final note ... yes, the level cap is going up to 70. Get ready to start grinding again!

Blizzard knows how to sleep on things eh... this was posted: Oct 27, 2005 - 05:09 PM

Just had a very funny experience in Hearthglen, I came across 2 Horde up against 3 allies, helped them even it up, and we pawned them. Then I noticed something. This is one of the dead allies:

utriouf6.jpg

and check the guild name of the 2 people I helped:

utrio2cx8.jpg

Basically they're in a guild dedicated to killing this Utrion dude:

loljc2.jpg

jujlt6.jpg

I became an honourary guild member, make sure you all KOS him 8)

I think I remember his name Dan fron one of those "we'll pay the opposing faction huge amounts of gold to gank this moron" type forum posts.

Last night was ganktastic though, after riding round Sili obliteration any alliance we came across, I headed to Kargath later, and camped a L30 priest for a good 30 minutes. The eventual cavalry arrived after a bit, in the shape of his mate, a solitary lock. Unfortunately for them both, I'd arranged to meet Warmasterox (a hunter) to make him some dragonscale armor, and he turned up just as the lock did. We then set abaout camping the two of them for another 30 mins, before Parael's alt, another hunter arrived, and we rode round Badlands annihilating everyone we met.

World PvP ftw. Wish the dashers would call off the pany truces in places like BRM, would be much more fun having a reputation as ganking bastards!

Hey I can play these - I have to extract the URL from the source and they play natively. It's putfile's fault - they are marking the attached file as requiring winduhs media player. Twunts.

Â