World of Warcraft

The_Rev

When i first started the game i was an Alliance Warlock.

I got the game a couple of weeks after Sie. I wanted to be Horde after reading articles on WoW in Edge magazine, but he had already rolled a Dwarf Hunter on the Thunderhorn server. The Alliance is a lot more "lord of the rings" than the Horde is, and there are a lot more pecker kids on the Alliance side too.

After a while, we agreed PvE was for girls and poofs, and i got my wish of being Horde. We started on Deathwing. I think it was the very same day that D1 picked the game up. I remember all three of us running around Brill, back when his main was a Mage.

I remember all three of us running around Brill, back when his main was a Mage.

Ahhhh, the memories. Here's my first screenie from the time when Sion was indeed still a Mage...

first7iy.th.jpg

And this is priceless! Check out the text. Lvl 15 Hardbastards! :lol:

hardlol6kh.th.jpg

After a while, we agreed PvE was for girls and poofs

Must be why my alt is on a PvE server :wink:

This game is fun

Yes it is. Although I hate the feeling when you've just levelled (like I have) and there's something like 180,000 XP ahead of you!

Still, enjoying Silithus at the moment, as it's fairly challenging, and still easy to get to from Orgri. I tried moving to UC, but I honestly hate the place, it's just way too claustrophobic. Alright for those undead lot, but an Orc needs to feel the sun on his skin! So I moved back.

Fingers crossed I make Sergeant tonight.

Has 1.9 brought ganking to the area?

I'd heard it had, and that the first night after 1.9 it was a complete no go area. Touch wood it's not happened to me yet, hardly seen an ally there, ganking or not.

What instances can I do now I'm 56 and have a good go at? Don't want to do ST or Maraudon for a while, there must be something I can have a go at?

This AQ thing.

There are a load of new quests up there now, i think. Im guessing that most of them require groups, leading to the people soloing the regular stuff being on the end of a kicking a bit more often. I know there is a bit more, erm, for want of a better word 'respect' between high levels than there ever was on the way up, now is it that that that was the reason that all the people questing there were basically solo or in small parties, or the respect. Now, im fairly sure that there are new quests and more people in Silithus, due to the new instance.

Ive not been up there since 1.9, so, is this true? are there more groups in Silithus than before, and if so, is it a bit "ganky" up there now for the solo quester?

Â