Euro 2024 - VillaTalk Euros Predictor

Tegis

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Can I unlock my scores....England will do worse than I've predicted. Still make it through but maybe 3rd in the group rather than second

Have you done scores all the way through? I only did matchday 1 for all teams. Are we meant to guess the whole tournament now?

Edited by GlobalVillan

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Have you done scores all the way through? I only did matchday 1 for all teams. Are we meant to guess the whole tournament now?

I put scores in for second round but didn't lock them (in case I completely forgot to update them in time, but giving me a chance to change them if teams throw some unexpected performances in in round one).

Round three I've not bothered with yet as by that point i suspect most games won't matter and teams will be resting players so anything could happen.

My first round is locked though.

Edited by MrBlack

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

I'll see i I can unlock that, system is new to me too

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

It seams that the system is built around when you lock your picks, you can see the other players picks, and therefore you can't go back on your own. Sorry.

Best bet is to keep your scores a secret for as long as possible, but be careful not forgetting to lock them befor the game.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Can I unlock my scores....England will do worse than I've predicted. Still make it through but maybe 3rd in the group rather than second

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

It seams that the system is built around when you lock your picks, you can see the other players picks, and therefore you can't go back on your own. Sorry.

Best bet is to keep your scores a secret for as long as possible, but be careful not forgetting to lock them befor the game.

i've used this platform for the Prem League with guys i used to work with and once you've locked your scores in that's it.

They are locked.

tbf there are better predictor sites out there but not many are doing the Euro's and this is a very popular site.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I knew they were locked so don't worry. I was half joking about it because of England's dire performance against Iceland. 

I'm sure they'll be better in the tournament and Bellingham will make a huge difference,  although I may still have been a tad over optimistic with my scoreline.

The Southgate factor is a strong negative, and needs to be factored in to my future guesses!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â