Jump to content

Euro 2024 - VillaTalk Euros Predictor


Tegis

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Can I unlock my scores....England will do worse than I've predicted. Still make it through but maybe 3rd in the group rather than second

Have you done scores all the way through? I only did matchday 1 for all teams. Are we meant to guess the whole tournament now?

Edited by GlobalVillan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Have you done scores all the way through? I only did matchday 1 for all teams. Are we meant to guess the whole tournament now?

I put scores in for second round but didn't lock them (in case I completely forgot to update them in time, but giving me a chance to change them if teams throw some unexpected performances in in round one).

Round three I've not bothered with yet as by that point i suspect most games won't matter and teams will be resting players so anything could happen.

My first round is locked though.

Edited by MrBlack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

My first round is locked though.

I'll see i I can unlock that, system is new to me too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

My first round is locked though.

It seams that the system is built around when you lock your picks, you can see the other players picks, and therefore you can't go back on your own. Sorry.

Best bet is to keep your scores a secret for as long as possible, but be careful not forgetting to lock them befor the game.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Can I unlock my scores....England will do worse than I've predicted. Still make it through but maybe 3rd in the group rather than second

 

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

It seams that the system is built around when you lock your picks, you can see the other players picks, and therefore you can't go back on your own. Sorry.

Best bet is to keep your scores a secret for as long as possible, but be careful not forgetting to lock them befor the game.

i've used this platform for the Prem League with guys i used to work with and once you've locked your scores in that's it.

They are locked.

tbf there are better predictor sites out there but not many are doing the Euro's and this is a very popular site.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I knew they were locked so don't worry. I was half joking about it because of England's dire performance against Iceland. 

I'm sure they'll be better in the tournament and Bellingham will make a huge difference,  although I may still have been a tad over optimistic with my scoreline.

The Southgate factor is a strong negative, and needs to be factored in to my future guesses!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...
Â