Just checked this out for my brother, but he's too old for the Harwich drive. Anyway here's what I come up with. Harwich to hook of holland. 8 am departure. Arrives 17:15 hook of holland 17:15. 1 hour drive to Amsterdam. Overnight Amsterdam. Drive to hook of holland for 14: 00 depart arrives in Harwich 20:00.

Total cost for four people £322.80 or £80.75 per head.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, colhint said:

Just checked this out for my brother, but he's too old for the Harwich drive. Anyway here's what I come up with. Harwich to hook of holland. 8 am departure. Arrives 17:15 hook of holland 17:15. 1 hour drive to Amsterdam. Overnight Amsterdam. Drive to hook of holland for 14: 00 depart arrives in Harwich 20:00.

Total cost for four people £322.80 or £80.75 per head.

This sounds like Del Albert and Rodney

• Haha 3

On 23/02/2024 at 16:07, Follyfoot said:

East Midlands used to be cheap

Doesn't appear to be a option, 200 from Brum or 120 Luton but that was Friday 

Booked flights and hotel within 25 minutes of it coming out of the hat. Back we go to the Dam!!! You've got to be rapid before the robbing bar steward airlines get wind and the price rockets. Our Luton flights went up from £85pp during the UEC draw to over £225pp within 45 minutes!!

11 hours ago, wedge said:

Booked flights and hotel within 25 minutes of it coming out of the hat. Back we go to the Dam!!! You've got to be rapid before the robbing bar steward airlines get wind and the price rockets. Our Luton flights went up from £85pp during the UEC draw to over £225pp within 45 minutes!!

The price is simply a reflection of demand. It's not like they can add extra seats.

Â