December Optimism Gauge

limpid

Optimism Gauge  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think we will finish this season?

2. 2. How do you feel about this season?

• Very Optimistic
    • Optimistic
    • Average
    • Pessimistic
    • Very Pessimistic

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/12/23 at 23:59

I still remain optimistic versus very optimistic.

However if we can get through December without losing form and confidence and topping our ECL group then I will gladly be very optimistic in January.

Whilst I have a lot of faith in Don Unai and our team, it will only take a couple of poor results in a row for things to start feeling different.

Tough month ahead, nothing can be taken for granted when we have the aspirations we do now.

I'm undecided until I learn the exact nature of Watkins injury.

But on the whole I'm very optimistic. We've got the manager I dreamed of getting, we are playing in Europe, Luiz has developed into the player I thought/hoped he would, we managed to sign Kamara who I had as a top target for 2 seasons before we got him and best of all we look like a cohesive unit on the pitch that moves with purpose and structure. That's something I've wanted for us for decades.

Even if we don't reach all our goals this season, short term & long term the...

image.png.79b8fd43f52c4d1c08a08243eae4a0be.png

Popped into a pub in Silverstone. Not very near Villa Park, with more motorsports & rugby than football fans. Everyone talking about the Villa! Next step: Villa always beat the glory hunters' teams & win trophies, then Everyone will be talking about how they hate the Villa!! 🤞