Weekends Football 6/8 October

andykeenan

On Spurs, I think their current position is false - they'll finish sixth or seventh and are in a group with us and Brighton competing for the minor European places.

The FPL points are not worth the sacrifice of your dignity and integrity young man!

(I think there are some more headed your way though).

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I think they are getting champions league. They get a lot of luck - and Newcastle had that last season (Newcastle are also a good team!) but luck is massive.

Richarlison as their CF will hurt them in tighter matches as the season goes on.

Of course they could just go with a front three of Son, Kulu and Johnson, that will be tough for teams to stop on the counter.

• Like 1

If Luton had a tiny bit more quality they could have buried some of these chances. Someone like kodjia would have been good for them a couple of years ago, a striker with some quality to bury scrappy chances they would have.

i think if they get townsend in on a free it could be a smart bit of business, he will definitely have that composure that they lack 

13 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

I think they are getting champions league. They get a lot of luck - and Newcastle had that last season (Newcastle are also a good team!) but luck is massive.

i think City, Arsenal and Liverpool are definites - perhaps they can can get ahead of Newcastle or United, but I'm not so sure, I just don't think they've got the quality - they've had a bit of a new manager bounce, but I think they'll fade as the season goes on.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

If Luton had a tiny bit more quality they could have buried some of these chances. Someone like kodjia would have been good for them a couple of years ago, a striker with some quality to bury scrappy chances they would have.

i think if they get townsend in on a free it could be a smart bit of business, he will definitely have that composure that they lack 

I am guessing they were hoping Barkley could roll back the years and do that

Â