Yahoo Pick'em 2023

Brumerican

20 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Yeah the Lions result means everybody is still on an even keel so if you want to join in before Sunday then please do.

Not sure if it's the league settings, but it won't let me enter picks. iirc, last year we could still enter picks even if the week had started? If not, I guess I'll sit out this week.

35 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Yeah the Lions result means everybody is still on an even keel so if you want to join in before Sunday then please do.

13 minutes ago, Tubby said:

Not sure if it's the league settings, but it won't let me enter picks. iirc, last year we could still enter picks even if the week had started? If not, I guess I'll sit out this week.

@Brumerican possible you've tried to change something. Now it just says I am disqualified and I am unable to make any picks.

image.thumb.png.99d004db4e3848b135bbb03dc5adbdd5.png

12 minutes ago, Tubby said:

There isn't a way to undo that other than disqualifying all week one games so that's what I have done .

We can wait for a few more players and all start at week 2. 6 players is a bit lame.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

There isn't a way to undo that other than disqualifying all week one games so that's what I have done .

We can wait for a few more players and all start at week 2. 6 players is a bit lame.

Ah, ok. Appreciate that and let's hope for a few more willing participants.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

What as arsehole, why do that? You've wiped my score!

Oh...

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/10/2023 at 07:12, rjw63 said:

Everybody did really well predicting the Washington-Chicago game 🤡

I thought I was doing pretty decent this year, logged in to check.

eek-chrissy.gif

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Â