Surely as it's two weeks on Thursday there will be some ticket information released this week? 5% of their ground's capacity should see us with an allocation of circa 1,500 under UEFA rules, praying that it gets down to ST holders albeit with very little hope or expectation, I'll be in Warsaw regardless! 

17 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I’m curious to see if this will drop to ST holders for me to able to get one. 

Same, but I think the chances are slim to none unfortunately mate. 

Edited by wedge

18 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I’m curious to see if this will drop to ST holders for me to able to get one. 

This will only go to top criteria on away games  The club will use Domestic loyalty to prioritise the issue of European tickets 

Not sure if it applies to this game , it probably does. The club have emailed hospitality members to see if they want to take up the offer of an away ticket for the European away matches in which only a limited number of tickets will be available. Seems wrong that does. 

• Shocked 1

Ticket Info 

Allocation 1,703

Ticket Price  £20

Sale Dates 

Wednesday  13 September 5pm 8+ years consecutive Season Ticket Holders with 19 away league games from 2022/23 season/7pm  8+ years consecutive Season Ticket Holders with 15+ away league games from 2022/23 season

Thursday 14 September 10am 8+ years consecutive Season Ticket Holders with 11+ away league games from /Noon Season Ticket Holders with 19 away league games from 2022/23 season:/2pm Season Ticket Holders with 15+ away league games from 2022/23 season/4pm 

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Just the six levels to get through until it does!

(and your ability to maintain your season ticket while living in Poland is to be admired).

I’ve had it with my brother for years now so was stupid to get rid of it. My mum goes with him when im not at home. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Not sure if it applies to this game , it probably does. The club have emailed hospitality members to see if they want to take up the offer of an away ticket for the European away matches in which only a limited number of tickets will be available. Seems wrong that does. 

Same as Leicester - annoying as hell

6 minutes ago, wedge said:

What's the away end at Legia like mate, looks like a two-tier jobby?

Yep all through one entrance. Was a free for all. Completely unreserved. Bottom tier you have a fence in your way for first few rows. Was modern too 

Edited by HFox
  • Like 1

Â