Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

18 hours ago, a-k said:

Dubravka for me this GW...sick of Areola...double WHU DEF with Aguerd has really backfired

Wow, Dubravka went up 0.1 overnight, meaning I'm -0.1 if I want to bring in Trippier too 🤦‍♂️

I've gone Archer to Semenyo for my bench because I don't want Palmer for Ward-Prowse until the weekend. About time I had some flexibility with some hope of more than 2 points at a cost of only 0.1

Should have 3.5mil after the weekend and then I have to decide if I want Watkins back and where the rest of it goes

• Like 1

Cash and Diaby to James and Gordon.

Yes, Reece James. Fully expecting him to be injured after 5 minutes of his next game. But I have 2m in the bank so easy enough to move him on.

A fun risk

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Cash and Diaby to James and Gordon.

Yes, Reece James. Fully expecting him to be injured after 5 minutes of his next game. But I have 2m in the bank so easy enough to move him on.

A fun risk

I'd have maybe given James the United game before bringing him in. See how he goes, as I probably wouldn't be using him in that one anyway. But yeah, you're a braver man than me. I may go for him once I see him get up to speed and for the better fixtures.  Gordon obviously a good acquisition.

a few selection dilemmas. will there be some rotation? tsmikas? martinelli? diaby?

i'm saying the latter 2 will start and tsimikas to be benched so i've benched him.

gone eze to hee chan as my transfer this week

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

a few selection dilemmas. will there be some rotation? tsmikas? martinelli? diaby?

i'm saying the latter 2 will start and tsimikas to be benched so i've benched him.

gone eze to hee chan as my transfer this week

I think Diaby definitely starts. A convenient rest against Bournemouth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I think Diaby definitely starts. A convenient rest against Bournemouth.

agree. the one i was worried about was martinelli but fortunately he starts

not that he ever gets any points though

4 hours ago, BOF said:

I'd have maybe given James the United game before bringing him in. See how he goes, as I probably wouldn't be using him in that one anyway. But yeah, you're a braver man than me. I may go for him once I see him get up to speed and for the better fixtures.  Gordon obviously a good acquisition.

James is a huge risk. I hate him. But the odd time he lands the advantages are huge. 

It’s a big gamble, but I was bored 

• Like 1

clean sheets just don't seem to be happening this season. not going to really give defence too much thought in terms of future transfers and certainly not going to spend big on any defenders unless they pose decent goal threat

35 points for me with romero, Gordon and mykolenko to play (Tsimikas was benched).

seen that mbeumo went off earlier so guessing semenyo is going to come in against man United. He has some decent fixtures coming up after that game.

want Gordon to haul tommorow and hopefully mykolenko can get some assists too, I doubt he will be able to keep a clean sheet today, at least he did last time and Leno did for me today

still porro and bowen to play for me with a small green arrow as things stand. really not sure what to do this week. got 2 arsenal defenders...might sell one of them just to downgrade to cheaper defenders

what to do about diaby is the question? bailey is undroppable at the moment but as we all know an injury is always just around the corner

Edited by tomav84

Potential Mbeumo injury makes things interesting...do I go template and bring in Gordon, which blocks my route to triple NEW defence until I WC for GW20, or go for a differential like Kulusevski. Will wait for news tomorrow but either way if he's out then I am stuck with Cash on the bench for at least another GW, or then Cash goes and I play Archer in place of Mbeumo. Interesting GW coming up!

Edited by a-k

Only 2 to play (Dubravka & Bowen) and only 10 men total but 36pts and currently up to 75k which won't last. But that's OK. The Trent experiment is going swimmingly.

1 to play (Isak) 30 points.

I'm regretting Isak over Jesus this week; hopefully Isak delivers.

EDIT: I've actually got 3 to play with Brainthwaite coming in for Tsimikas and Bowen :D 

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â