Diablo 4

dubbs

7 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Still waiting, now without an estimated time before I can get on.  I'll give it 10 and then leave it until tomorrow.

Id say thats your best bet leaving it to tomorrow it will probably ruin the experience as there are some issues  tonight

16 hours ago, dubbs said:

I got on!

Got to the first area of the first mission and it hung. I'm done till tomorrow.

What did you think of it? Was abit meh to me

Would have preferred if we couls have kept existing charchter.

Also annoyingly it wasnt accepting any of my names for some reason

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

Hoping to get a few hours in later today so hopefully the uber lag has died down a bit.

Playing in Hardcore Mode certainly gives everything a much more dangerous edge and gets the adrenaline pumping. I've already found myself playing much more carefully, and needing to be more tactically aware of environment and position. Rogue seems to be a good class so far and I'll be investigating various Hardcore builds later.

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Hoping to get a few hours in later today so hopefully the uber lag has died down a bit.

Playing in Hardcore Mode certainly gives everything a much more dangerous edge and gets the adrenaline pumping. I've already found myself playing much more carefully, and needing to be more tactically aware of environment and position. Rogue seems to be a good class so far and I'll be investigating various Hardcore builds later.

Just going on now ans restarting as a rogue

54 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ha you gotta be joking!!

Gotta say rogues alot more enjoyable than necromancer  but still for me sorcerer ia best class

I'm thinking of restarting as sorcerer tbh rogue doesn't seem very enjoyable early doors.

Edited by dubbs

4 hours ago, dubbs said:

I'm thinking of restarting as sorcerer tbh rogue doesn't seem very enjoyable early doors.

Rogues not bad ill be honest its not as good as sorcerer but im gonna stick with rogue for this season

Im not such what the **** going on but im pretty sure im restarting the **** story as i just fought vhengarrd.

So ive just wasted 1 hour this evening.

Edited by Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Rogues not bad ill be honest its not as good as sorcerer but im gonna stick with rogue for this season

Im not such what the **** going on but im pretty sure im restarting the **** story as i just fought vhengarrd.

So ive just wasted 1 hour this evening.

I've continued as a Rogue.  Does take for ever to kill the last boss in a dungeon doesn't it!  Trying to get my head around season 1 mission, something about turning the tide I think it said.  Oh well it's off now so a clear head might make it easier tomorrow.

8 hours ago, dubbs said:

I've continued as a Rogue.  Does take for ever to kill the last boss in a dungeon doesn't it!  Trying to get my head around season 1 mission, something about turning the tide I think it said.  Oh well it's off now so a clear head might make it easier tomorrow.

Id kinda figured this out already in my head but the seasons are just certain things you need to do which are listed on the seasons tab when you bring the in-game menu up.

9 hours ago, Designer1 said:

20230721_234358(1).thumb.jpg.76025b9744beffe19a786bf861621bbc.jpg

I'm pretty certain my new Barbarian was modelled on @rjw63

😁

Probably the first and last time my name will crop up in the ga(y)ming thread 😂

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

What the hell you doing in this thread? Got lost or something 😂

Blame that idiot who designs offensive avatars 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, dubbs said:

Id kinda figured this out already in my head but the seasons are just certain things you need to do which are listed on the seasons tab when you bring the in-game menu up.

Yeah exactly this.

Season Tab > Season Journey > work your way through the objectives.

• Thanks 1

Â