Diablo 4

dubbs

Yay! World Tier Three unlocked 😀

The Curator was absolutely nails on Tier 2 but managed to take him down first try. Good boss battle but nearly carped it a couple of times.

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 2

Absolutely **** loving the Endgame content so far.

Having a blast.

**Edit** World Boss encounter in ten mins so hopefully scratch that trophy off the list. 

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 2

On 23/06/2023 at 23:41, Designer1 said:

Absolutely **** loving the Endgame content so far.

Having a blast.

**Edit** World Boss encounter in ten mins so hopefully scratch that trophy off the list. 

Ill be starting this soon

My sorcerer is alot stronger now im at level 48 now and just did act 2. Hardly dying now. Is it just me or was the boss in act 2 alot easier than act 1?

I did the boss in act 2 on my first go act 1s boss took me a fair few goes.

This games great

• Like 1

On 22/06/2023 at 12:47, Daweii said:

Druid has one of the weakest starts of any of the classes and only really starts to come alive at Level 60+, but once it comes alive it has some of the best builds and build variety in the game. Pulverise Druid is insanely satisfying, Storm Druid is super fun, and while it requires a specific unique to drop, Werewolf Tornado is arguably one of the most powerful builds in the game. Blizzard just need to work on Druid being more fun in the 0-50 because Druid runs slow, doesn't do much damage, and can be relatively squishy until they have done their class quest at level 15 and unlocked all their boons by level 30. Very fun class though in the 60-100 levelling grind. 

My brothers the druid and he is still in level 30s getting frustrated with him as he dies quite easily and attacks are not great. So ill pass on this info for him

Have to admit the part with making sacrificing some of the animals i dont really get it myself

Just seen their servers are undergoing a DDOS attack and it may cause issues.  Currently looking at 11 minutes to log in.  Typical I've got a few hours to myself this evening 🤬

Managed to get on eventually but it seemed a little laggy for obvious reasons so had to come off.  Hopefully things get back to normal soon!

Hoping to get a few hours tonight. I'm only level 38 so a bit behind you guys.  Got to be honest it feels like a bit of a slog, seen to have ground to a halt leveling up during each session but the endgame has been built up to be ace so that's my target for now. Still only doing main quest and some events.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Ive hit level 50 but i dont understand what paragon is? Its not very clear to me

Does that mean i know cant update my normal skill set?

They are very straightforward mate, they basically replace your regular skill updates at level 50 - have a read through this...

Paragon Guide

How does Paragon work in Diablo 4? Once a character hits Level 50 in Diablo 4, you'll immediately gain access to their Paragon Board. This secondary levelling system sits beside the Skill Tree on your character management screen, and allows you to focus your late-game efforts on massively buffing specific builds within a character's overall class.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

Hoping to get a few hours tonight. I'm only level 38 so a bit behind you guys.  Got to be honest it feels like a bit of a slog, seen to have ground to a halt leveling up during each session but the endgame has been built up to be ace so that's my target for now. Still only doing main quest and some events.

Make sure you are using your 5% Xp potions regularly if you aren't - I kept forgetting to pop one before doing a dungeon etc so it's now part of my ritual before starting any event etc.

8 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Make sure you are using your 5% Xp potions regularly if you aren't - I kept forgetting to pop one before doing a dungeon etc so it's now part of my ritual before starting any event etc.

Are those the elixirs? Yeah I used one for the first time the last time I played!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

They are very straightforward mate, they basically replace your regular skill updates at level 50 - have a read through this...

Paragon Guide

Thanks for that that gives me a bettee understanding.  So does this mean the skill points you were getting before level 50 you dont get them anymore? You just get paragon points instead?

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Thanks for that that gives me a bettee understanding.  So does this mean the skill points you were getting before level 50 you dont get them anymore? You just get paragon points instead?

Yes.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Yes.

Thanks thats woerd because on that same site i was using the electric build for my sorcerer up to 49 it then it tells me this. Whats a renown point? As i wanted to add all thia to my sorcerer

Renown point 1 Electrocution level 2 6 (Ultimate)
Renown point 2 Electrocution level 3 6 (Ultimate)
Renown point 3 Convulsions level 1 6 (Ultimate)
Renown point 4 Convulsions level 2 6 (Ultimate)
Renown point 5 Convulsions level 3 6 (Ultimate)
Renown point 6 Elemental Attunement level 1 3 (Defensive)
Renown point 7 Elemental Attunement level 2 3 (Defensive)
Renown point 8 Elemental Attunement level 3 3 (Defensive)
Renown point 9 Arc Lash level 2 1 (Basic)
Renown point 10 Arc Lash level 3 1 (Basic

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thanks thats woerd because on that same site i was using the electric build for my sorcerer up to 49 it then it tells me this. Whats a renown point? As i wanted to add all thia to my sorcerer

Renown point 1 Electrocution level 2 6 (Ultimate)
Renown point 2 Electrocution level 3 6 (Ultimate)
Renown point 3 Convulsions level 1 6 (Ultimate)
Renown point 4 Convulsions level 2 6 (Ultimate)
Renown point 5 Convulsions level 3 6 (Ultimate)
Renown point 6 Elemental Attunement level 1 3 (Defensive)
Renown point 7 Elemental Attunement level 2 3 (Defensive)
Renown point 8 Elemental Attunement level 3 3 (Defensive)
Renown point 9 Arc Lash level 2 1 (Basic)
Renown point 10 Arc Lash level 3 1 (Basic

You've been collecting renown points since the start of the game, they are rewards given for completing dungeons / strongholds etc in the various regions.

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

You've been collecting renown points since the start of the game, they are rewards given for completing dungeons / strongholds etc in the various regions.

spacer.png

Thank you! Ha i better do more of these then =]

How has everyone been getting on with the drops from the Obol Vendor?

I seem to have been really lucky with my RNG as I've very rarely had to roll more than 3-4 items before getting a Legendary drop. 

Which is nice 🙂

Latest update has hit and its pretty good all round.

Good news for me because I'm running lots of Nightmare Dungeons at the moment and the XP for kills/completion has been significantly buffed.

There's also a base damage increase across all classes which is nice.

Full patch notes here.

The Diablo IV team has been diligently monitoring your feedback. As we introduce patches to keep your experience in Sanctuary smooth, we will update the below list and denote whether the fixes are intended for PC, Xbox, PlayStation, or all platforms.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

Latest update has hit and its pretty good all round.

Good news for me because I'm running lots of Nightmare Dungeons at the moment and the XP for kills/completion has been significantly buffed.

There's also a base damage increase across all classes which is nice.

Full patch notes here.

What level you currently at? Im 51 need to finish off act 3 

Â