"The Terrace View" - Upper Holte Lounge

OutByEaster?

5 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Terrace View sounds like a much worse value offering than the Lower Grounds. And can't believe the bars are more expensive. Captive audience I guess.

I don't know about that. The tickets there were £40 more. You've got to eat an awful lot and drink a lot more than your 2 free drinks to use that up. 

If you're only going to have 4 or 5 pints Terrace View is probably better value. 

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah.  Definitely nowhere to sit before the game though we only got there 45 minutes before.  Managed to squeeze on the "bleachers" style seats in order to perch my chips and burger on my knee although the dad of the kid I was sat next to did come back with 2 other children and ask his kid why he didn't save the seat (I didn't move, had to eat my burger somehow!!).  They still had another seat the other side and weren't eating.

Edited by sidcow

4 hours ago, sidcow said:

Oh yeah.  Definitely nowhere to sit before the game though we only got there 45 minutes before.  Managed to squeeze on the "bleachers" style seats in order to perch my chips and burger on my knee although the dad of the kid I was sat next to did come back with 2 other children and ask his kid why he didn't save the seat (I didn't move, had to eat my burger somehow!!).  They still had another seat the other side and weren't eating.

Your garden shed, your garden shed, your garden shed is bigger than that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â