Week 12 - NFL All Blacks?

Tegis

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

What's this for? Is it a perma-rebrand or just another NFL regular dress up different for a week cuz 'gimmick' ?

1 hour ago, BOF said:

What's this for? Is it a perma-rebrand or just another NFL regular dress up different for a week cuz 'gimmick' ?

Its their alternative non colour rush colour rush uniform isn't it? (as far as I know colour rush is officially not a thing anymore) their prime time special that they'll wear for night games 

Chargers have a beautiful navy blue uniform for it that I don't think they've worn yet this year

That said this eagles team must have been on prime time by now?

6 hours ago, BOF said:

Yeah, it's like the Cinci white kit, isn't it? The Bengals one is real nice though.

2 hours ago, Tegis said:

Chiefs are going to take the 1st seed regardless, so GO lions

Bills and dolphins both making it too, chargers need jets and pats to drop off

Bills dipping in to the mix does us no favours

The Eagles need to go back to the Kelly Green and silver pants scheme. 

Everything they've been doing since the change is an abject failure, including this all black bullshit.

WstXJkB.jpg

• VT Supporter

Dinner is late, Im going to miss the start of this monumental tilt between the Panthers and Broncos

• VT Supporter
1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Dinner is late, Im going to miss the start of this monumental tilt between the Panthers and Broncos

Nothing has changed I see, except we are losing to Sam Darnold

Muffed punt

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â