Villa Players @ The World Cup

Kingman

1 hour ago, TOTTI-THE-GOD said:

Haven't Villa provided the most England internationals ? Or have i just made that up?

Spurs took over us a few years back.  I think we're within 1 or 2 players of them though.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Spurs took over us a few years back.  I think we're within 1 or 2 players of them though.

Helps that England are happy to give caps to such elite players like Winks, Livermore, Ryan Mason and Danny Rose

So Harry McGuire makes the squad instead of Ty, it’s a total disgrace. I’m really not interested in England with that bottom licking fraud in supposed charge. I’m rooting for Emi, Matty Cash and Dendoncker, hope they do well.

1 hour ago, Strog said:

I’m rooting for Emi, Matty Cash and Dendoncker, hope they do well.

I am with you here. Some would prefer they don't go or not do well for fear of being tapped up by the opposition.

There seems to be an element that wants our players to somehow be brilliant for Villa and yet somehow go unnoticed at the international level. We seem to be looking for brilliant players who are not attracted to the world stage. 

Seems strange to me.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fruitvilla said:

I am with you here. Some would prefer they don't go or not do well for fear of being tapped up by the opposition.

There seems to be an element that wants our players to somehow be brilliant for Villa and yet somehow go unnoticed at the international level. We seem to be looking for brilliant players who are not attracted to the world stage. 

Seems strange to me.

Totally agree mate. If our players are picked for the Countries then they are clearly very good and I want them to shine 👍 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Strog said:

So Harry McGuire makes the squad instead of Ty, it’s a total disgrace. I’m really not interested in England with that bottom licking fraud in supposed charge. I’m rooting for Emi, Matty Cash and Dendoncker, hope they do well.

Neither deserved t go but its no surprise Mcguire has been picked.  Tarkowski is more unlucky

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Neither deserved t go but it’s no surprise Mcguire has been picked.  Tarkowski is more unlucky

Agree regards Tarkowski. Solid and has done well since joining Everton. Probably too industrial for Southgate though plus he doesn’t have Chumpions league experience 🤔

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â