Fantasy NFL 2022-'23

maqroll

4 hours ago, maqroll said:

You had a stellar season. I just took advantage of an absent Lamar both times. The drop off to Fields is severe.

Thanks, dude. It's been a fun season. Kinda glad I didn't retain my title as I was becoming public enemy #1 🤣

Losing Patterson didn't help either though. He was a beast at the start of the season, but I found it hard to trust him upon his return.

Brady winning championships again.

Congrats, @rhyscartwright_avfc

I had St. BROWN, Tyreke and Conner all sh!t the bed on me. 

Disappointed to lose this but pleased that I salvaged my season and made it this far. 

I like drafting at 11, so bring on next year!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Congrats, @rhyscartwright_avfc

I had St. BROWN, Tyreke and Conner all sh!t the bed on me. 

Disappointed to lose this but pleased that I salvaged my season and made it this far. 

I like drafting at 11, so bring on next year!

Beaten by Brady, it seems. 

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

Funnily enough, he was my QB when I won the VT Championship in both 2020 and 2021.

Rule of thumb: no Brady, no championship... at least, recently.

16 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Funnily enough, he was my QB when I won the VT Championship in both 2020 and 2021.

Rule of thumb: no Brady, no championship... at least, recently.

The guy is pure magic.

12 hours ago, maqroll said:

The guy is pure magic.

Just realised I was going for my 4th title in a row this year! ...although I had Brees in 2019.

I've gone from hating Brady to appreciating his brilliance over the years. What he was able to do post-Randy Moss with the Pats is ridiculous. Went years without a true star WR or RB and still won Super-Bowls. The guy is something else.

Terrible as last night's incident was, I wonder how Yahoo are going to deal with the fact last night's game didn't end.

I'm down by 3pts in the final of another league with three players to zero still in last night's game...

Just now, Beastmix said:

Terrible as last night's incident was, I wonder how Yahoo are going to deal with the fact last night's game didn't end.

I'm down by 3pts in the final of another league with three players to zero still in last night's game...

I probably wouldn't type that anywhere outside of VT mate.   I've been watching people get bodied on Twitter all night for expressing similar thoughts.

11 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I probably wouldn't type that anywhere outside of VT mate.   I've been watching people get bodied on Twitter all night for expressing similar thoughts.

Yeah, I've seen. As I say, awful situation last night and real life incidents absolutely overrule fantasy football (which, of course, is only a bit of fun).

I'm just curious as to how NFL/Yahoo/ESPN etc handle their championship finals, especially as some people (not me) play in money leagues. Personally, if they call it there, it's all good.

Main thing is Hamlin pulls through.

• Like 1

Just now, Beastmix said:

Yeah, I've seen. As I say, awful situation last night and real life incidents absolutely overrule fantasy football (which, of course, is only a bit of fun).

I'm just curious as to how NFL/Yahoo/ESPN etc handle their championship finals, especially as some people (not me) play in money leagues. Personally, if they call it there, it's all good.

Main thing is Hamlin pulls through.

If I were involved in a final that had cash on the line I'd be splitting it 50/50 with the other player and calling it a day . 

I know you weren't being callous in the slightest and I imagine every fantasy player had the same thought.   

• Like 1

Â