This is now 12:30 on BT

BOF

• 1 month later...
On 26/01/2022 at 23:23, chappy said:

At a wedding that day so was hoping they’d move it to the Sunday :(

Last one I missed through a wedding was against Norwich in the league cup final. My sister got married, If I had known she was going to do it again another twice I would have gone :)

• Haha 1

Cant see any points coming from this one   But they have a game on the Wednesday, lets hope some of them get a few knocks and have to field a weaker team. What ever an Arsenal week team is 

Edited by Robtaylor200

3 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Cant see any points coming from this one   But they have a game on the Wednesday, lets hope some of them get a few knocks and have to field a weaker team. What ever an Arsenal week team is 

Won't make a difference. Spam had a midweek euro game and still won. 

Agree though, can't see past another defeat. 

3 hours ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Why not? We have beaten the last 2 times we have played them at Villa Park. With no crowd.

• Like 2

Not confident of any points from this one. I know Arsenal have got a game mid-week but Villa have shown enough times in the past it doesn't matter in regards to that. Need to start improving record against the top 8 sides, seems to be a gap appearing now between the top 8 and the rest of the league. 

Still not convinced Ings/Watkins is the right way to go and after playing 4 games in a row with them i might be getting too predictable if he sticks with the same team so I hope Buendia comes in and possibly Ramsey gets a rest.