Rds1983

55 minutes ago, blandy said:

Me too. I haven’t thought of a word that follows those lines that also has a Y in it, though, to cover (say) slyly or shyly being the actual answer (though I’d have got one letter there from my first word), but you know what I mean. Is there a mix of 2 words, where all 5 vowels, plus Y are used, with no repeats.

Edit. doh!  Yes I have. Mine does, as I’ve posted before.

Reveal hidden contents

Raise and youth

What a plum

Ooh thank you, that's a good point about letter y, I don't have one in my first word or in my 2nd word following a zero from my 1st word. :s My 2nd one has been PLAIN... so now I've changed it to DAILY. 👍

My 1st word for about half a year has been ROUTE... and I ain't changin' it, in case it finally comes up one day! If it does come up I'd like to win a £2 million jackpot. 😮😵😃🥲

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Risso said:

My first word is always ADIEU.

If that draws a blank I usually go STORY.

I invariable use a different word every time but quite like STAIN as it has a good scattering of popular letters 

4 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

based on @blandy today , there is still quite a way down for you to go :D 

[Tries not to cry salty tears]

I'm not that bad at it. As an aside, if you do it on the app, which I do, you get a few other free games, too. I'd not bothered with any of the others before yesterday, but a couple are OK.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 16.02.13.png

Actually, in just fetching those stats, I am. I would have got it today, but just noticed that one the last guess before failing, I used a letter in a place I'd already tried and failed.

Spoiler

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 16.09.15.png

I are an idoit

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, blandy said:

[Tries not to cry salty tears]

I'm not that bad at it. As an aside, if you do it on the app, which I do, you get a few other free games, too. I'd not bothered with any of the others before yesterday, but a couple are OK.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 16.02.13.png

Ah, I used to get the wordle bot on a free account google gave me for 4 months for being an excellent "Google guide". It stopped this week. App it'll be from now on because I miss the Bot analysis

2 minutes ago, blandy said:

I don’t even know what that is?

On the website you have to have a paid account to get access to it but I had 4 months free. It's just the bots analysis of that days wordle and how the bot would have solved it and the percentages of the words used by users on each guess that day, its quite interesting to stats nerds

• Thanks 1

Â