Giants News

kkr

Ah right, I usually only play franchise and started it with early rosters so he's at about 82!

Im a franchiser too and dont get me started on how poor they have made that mode!

But with regards to Rosters, im actively involved in the rating/Madden community. There are discussion threads over on EA forums, im the Giants captain and was responsible for sending updates to the "ratings guru" regarding team changes before they scrapped that in favour of some bs system that no one cares about.

But yeah i still badger the guy on twitter and he seems to have cracked this week with the following updates:

Bear Pascoe Increase, from 67 to 75OVR

Madison Hedgecock Decrease, from 83 to 81OVR

David Diehl Moved to LG #1 on depth chart

Barry Cofield Increase, from 82 to 86OVR

Chris Canty Increase, from 78 to 82OVR

Rich Seubert Moved to C #1 on depth chart (injury)

Adam Koets Placed on IR - ACL (removed from team)

Kevin Boothe Activated from PUP

Jonathan Goff Increase, from 75 to 77OVR

Eli Manning Increase, from 88 to 90OVR

Kareem McKenzie Increase, from 82 to 86OVR

Hakeem Nicks Increase, from 88 to 90OVR

New York Giants TEAM Increase, from 85 to 87OVR

Thats about as good a week as you are ever going to get for ratings, seems the constant results are paying off. Bradshaw is now also an 88ovr too!

The strain might be a tear for SS12, which if its a tear hes done. Coughlin saying week to week and he will miss a limited period of time, but nothing clear cut out there. he could be out a while, ffs!

Inactives

WR Steve Smith

KR/PR Darius Reynaud

LB Gerris Wilkinson

DE Alex Hall

FB Madison Hedgecock

C Shaun O' Hara

T David Diehl

DT Linval Joseph

What does that make our line for tonight?

Beatty - Andrews - Seubert - Snee - McKenzie? Or is Beatty done for the year? I can't remember.

Was just a let down game is all like the Pats against the Browns. Both teams beaten by "lesser" teams, but teams that have a lot of talent still. Factor in the coach change, our multiple oline injuries, missing #12, how flat we started and how quick they started and it was a loss waiting to happen.

Hopefully we respond like the Pats did and it's a perfect chance to do so at Philli who will be coming off a short week. Let's get too it.

2nd best record in NY :) Eli overrated.

Your like a small heath or boggeye fan who gets all excited because you are miraculously ahead of us in the table for a change! Inferiority complex much?!

Yes we do have the second best record that is a fact. Here are some more:

Championships - Giants 7, Jets 1

Super Bowl wins - Giants 3, Jets 1

Conference championships - Giants 10, Jets 0

Division Championships - Giants 15, Jets 4

Playoff appearances - Giants 30, Jets 13

Just saying.

Â