Giants News

kkr

Diehl, O'Hara and Smith all participated in individual drills today! Very promising, but i think we could keep O'Hara and Smith back another week possibly. But i suppose if they are good to go they are good to go.

Nicks also said he hopes to run next week! Imagine having Nicks and Smith back next week going to Minnesota before the vital clash against the eagles, that would be awesome!

Have to win this one. Not really impressed with their offense so hopefully we can limit them to less than 20. Then I'm confident we can score 20 past anyone, so that should be enough. Is 2 straight games without a turnover asking too much?

No sacks conceded for 5 games straight, a franchise record. That is a testament to Oline coach Pat Flaherty as 3 of the line currently starting are "backups". Will be a bigger test next week against the Vikes.

Jason Pierre-Paul was an absolute beast yesterday with — take a deep breath — two sacks, two tackles for lost yardage, two quarterback hits, a pass breakup and a fumble recovery.

Devin Thomas sure proved a point against his old team too, with a big tackle on ST, punt downed inside the 5 and a blocked punt. Not bad for his first game as a Giants and great that we have another contributor on ST which seem to be getting better.

TBF even going into yesterdays game our coverage unit was ranked 3rd so something is going right there!

We've always had some pretty good ST guys, which makes you wonder why as a unit we've been a bit poor.

With Hixon back next year (fingers crossed) and Dodge hopefully getting more confident with a year under his belt we could be pretty awesome all over.

We've always had some pretty good ST guys, which makes you wonder why as a unit we've been a bit poor.

With Hixon back next year (fingers crossed) and Dodge hopefully getting more confident with a year under his belt we could be pretty awesome all over.

Smith and Nicks are questionable for the weekend, i reckon both will start but that Nicks will not see full playing time unless really needed. Im hoping we blow them out and get a 3-4 score lead by HT, 3rd quarter so we can then rest them.

Wishfull thinking! W is all that matters though.

Harvin is doubtful and Ray Edwards could miss the game too, that would be great for us if both are out.

Giants unable to get to Minnesota due to weather and are spending the night in KC. Possibility of a time change, but it seems a little bit unfair on us, having to take a plane journey a few hours before we play (if the game time is not changed, that is!)

Â