Giants News

kkr

I have never been a conspiracy theorist, but the NFL has made me a believer. They have gone too far this time. In their latest attempt to keep Brett Favre relevant in his attempt at 300 straight starts, they have not only conjured up a snowstorm that forced the Vikings/Giants game to be delayed by a day, but they then go ahead and have that same snowstorm collapse the roof of the Metrodome, which will lead to more talk about Minnesota, thus keeping the focus squarely on Favre. Incredible! Genius! Is their no end to the marketing machine that is the NFL and Roger Goodell?

I just hope it's on Monday, don't give a shit where it's played. Unless we are able to delay the Philly game as well!

Shut your mouth! If they push it back a day i will miss it!

Nah that game is going to stay where it is fingers crossed now this Vikings game is scheduled for MNF in Detroit.

I have been monitoring that and it has changed a lot over the past few days, i think basically they have no **** clue! Looking forward to SNF and then MNF tomorrow now, im going to be dead Tuesday at work though!

Kurt tickets for tomorrow nights game are free, I certainly think that is a lot cheaper than the $700 I paid so get your ass over to Detroit! ;)

Bet you there is a bigger Giants showing in the stands now, that would be awesome!

Kurt tickets for tomorrow nights game are free, I certainly think that is a lot cheaper than the $700 I paid so get your ass over to Detroit! ;)

Bet you there is a bigger Giants showing in the stands now, that would be awesome!

I would go if I could. :(

Â