Giants News

kkr

Per giantspathanlon "pat hanlon"

Osi named NFC Def Player of Month for Oct w/ 18 tackles (10 solo), incl 7.0 sacks and 6 forced fumbles in the 4 #NYG victories.

That is great news, i suspect he could have gone if it was do or die but the likelihood is if he isn't feeling great then it would only get worse the weekend against us as we have been killing QB's all year.

No need for them to endanger the whole season by losing Hasselbeck for longer, especially when you play in the worst division in the NFL. Leave him out this game to save further injury, try and play the Giants hard and move on.

The Seahawks don't have a running game anyway so it could get nasty this Sunday night, i sure hope so! Dominate this game and make a statement. In fact they don't have much offense at all! 28th in points and 30th in yards.

Seattle's D is a bit better than their O though, they can stop the run well (last week aside) but aren't too great against the pass, 29th pass yards given up. Only 11th in points per game though. If we are on and execute flawlessly i think we could shut this team out or completely blow them out, depends what route they go on offense, they could come out and roll with a lot of trick plays, gimmicky shit that they could get lucky with and if we turn it over loads too.

All that said Seattle is a house of horrors for us, i remember the "Jay Feeley game" a few years back and how Tiki was carrying the team on his back only for the **** kicker to fluff like 4 FG attempts to win the game, i have never been more gutted after a loss and yet enjoyed a game and all the drama so much ever.

If we play solid football, execute reasonably well and dont turn the ball over loads then this should be another win.

All that said Seattle is a house of horrors for us, i remember the "Jay Feeley game" a few years back and how Tiki was carrying the team on his back only for the **** kicker to fluff like 4 FG attempts to win the game, i have never been more gutted after a loss and yet enjoyed a game and all the drama so much ever.

Yeah that was horrible. I think we scored a TD late on and made a 2 point conversion to level it up? I remember that former Giants WR getting a TD for them too, name isn't coming to me at the moment.

Then a year or 2 later we had that game in Seattle where they smashed us to peices early on. Think we scored 21 points or something in the 4th but still came short!

Jurevicious? Yeah in 06 Hasselbeck threw 5TDs, not good! Qwest field is one of the few stadiums where home field really is an advantage, i think in 07 we had like 9 false starts, most by LT Luke Petitgout. It was a farce.

They are also 3-0 there this year with 12 of their 13 takeways coming in that stadium. A different team at home than on the road.

NEW YORK GIANTS

C Shaun O' Hara

KR/PR Darius Reynaud

T William Beatty

DE Alex Hall

DT Linval Joseph

LB Gerris Wilkinson

FB Madison Hedgecock

OL Jamon Meridth

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

3rd QB Matt Hasselback

RB Michael Robinson

DT Frank Okam

T Russell Okung

T Tyler Polumbus

WR Golden Tate

DT Colin Cole

DT Brandon Mebane

O'Hara again, is it a recurring problem or something as he's missed a few now, but not all consecutively.

Averaging 36 points over the last 4 games, with 3 of them being on the road.

1st ranked defense, 2nd ranked offense. 7th in passing, 3rd in rushing. 2nd in pass defense, 2nd in run defense.

2 must wins coming up, gotta keep that gap between us and Philthy.

Thats a loss but it just means that we can activate Boothe off the PUP. Diehl is also going to miss some time with hip and hamstring injuries, again im not too worried about that as Andrews i think can be a better LT.

We need Beatty to get healthy now though for that O-line insurance and tackle at TE package.

Â