Week 6 - Snyderweek.

Tegis

3 hours ago, Tegis said:

We've sadly lost a few regular spammers to mix it up :(

My problem is I watch Redzone to see how my Fantasy players are doing.

By the time the first set of games ends, my team is so **** shit I go to bed in a rage :)

• Haha 2

i think my problem is that im in a chargers bubble, i dont watch anyone else and this year for some reason im not really watching much good morning football or even following many stories around the NFL, ive even gone chargers podcasts in favour of the general NFL one

it would almost be a bit like other football thread at 3pm on a saturday while villa are also playing, its a ghost town, its hard to get a really good match day thread here cos we're all watching different things

54 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i think my problem is that im in a chargers bubble, i dont watch anyone else and this year for some reason im not really watching much good morning football or even following many stories around the NFL, ive even gone chargers podcasts in favour of the general NFL one

it would almost be a bit like other football thread at 3pm on a saturday while villa are also playing, its a ghost town, its hard to get a really good match day thread here cos we're all watching different things

It is a very difficult sport to keep up with. I watch the Panthers on the TV, then have redzone on my laptop but still feel like I miss so much. Gamepass does a feature called Sunday in 60 which I've not watched yet but could be an option to catch up with. 

I usually have Mondays off so it's perfect this time of the year. Watch the last couple hours of redzone if I go to bed early-ish followed by the MNF game. If I didn't have Mondays off I'd miss so much.

2 hours ago, Milfner said:

I watch the Panthers on the TV, then have redzone on my laptop

I've started doing it the other way around. Feels like I get a more coherent experience without the constant adbreaks on the big telly.

Being a NFL junkie is easier when your own team is in a 6 :wacko: year slump. Feels a bit  like the 90s PL for me when I watched everything. Now I can barely muster a Villa-game. Hope it doesnt turn into that but the NFl at least has a form of parity to even it out for the crap teams.

19 hours ago, villa4europe said:

when I post about the Saints , I usually  find I'm just talking to myself , so now I just watch the game and have conversations with the plant on the table near me instead  :) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

when I post about the Saints , I usually  find I'm just talking to myself , so now I just watch the game and have conversations with the plant on the table near me instead  :) 

Pisstaking (Post Brees) can enhance interaction. I'll go first. Bwahahaha, Winston, bwahahahaha

2 hours ago, Tegis said:

Pisstaking (Post Brees) can enhance interaction. I'll go first. Bwahahaha, Winston, bwahahahaha

tbf we should be 4-1  ... i think most pundits expected us to be 1 -4 at this stage ....  the Panthers defeat is the only one we've deserved to lose as we just didn't turn up ,

Winston has been ok , considering we've basically only had Kamara for a lot of games  , he's  thrown some absolute bombs and is slowly learning to throw away instead of force a play  .. I think the shackles will come off him once he gets gets Thomas , Alexander , Harris  and Smith back in week 8 ... He will have a lot more options to throw to and then we will see if he is our man or not 

41 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

tbf we should be 4-1  ... i think most pundits expected us to be 1 -4 at this stage ....  the Panthers defeat is the only one we've deserved to lose as we just didn't turn up ,

Winston has been ok , considering we've basically only had Kamara for a lot of games  , he's  thrown some absolute bombs and is slowly learning to throw away instead of force a play  .. I think the shackles will come off him once he gets gets Thomas , Alexander , Harris  and Smith back in week 8 ... He will have a lot more options to throw to and then we will see if he is our man or not 

What, thats it? A reasoned argument????

On 19/10/2021 at 07:57, Tegis said:

We've sadly lost a few regular spammers to mix it up :(

NFL has always been secondary to college for me but it's hard to be enthusiastic when you lose 20 on the bounce.

Bye week for Jax so that's 2 weeks undefeated !!

• Like 1

Â