Tomás Ángel

Kbdrum88

Bump... found this quote from JPA (apparently from 5 days ago) from an Interview with ESPN.

Appreciate its basically a throw away comment but found it interesting anyway. 

You'd imagine if Tomas ever turned into a genuine world class forward, and there was any way he could end up in England, that JPA would be all over making sure it was us.

On A possible departure of Tomás Ángel from Atlético Nacional:

“I am a father before anything, if any of my experiences can help him, clearly, but this is his career and he is very clear about it

3 hours ago, MrBlack said:

You'd imagine if Tomas ever turned into a genuine world class forward, and there was any way he could end up in England, that JPA would be all over making sure it was us.

Doubt it sadly.

56 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Doubt it sadly.

Yes, very very rare for a son to match their dad's achievements in the game. Either they tend to massively exceed them, or if the dad was world class, they'll struggle to even reach the same level... see Alf Inge/Erling or for the opposite Maradona/Sinagra.

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Guardian_Angel_M said:

Scored a nice brace to win a minor title, what in England would be similar to a Charity Shield. We have a champion every six months and then they play over two matches to see who gets the "Superliga".

Looked a great game love the garden they run through to the fans 😀 

Great stuff 👏 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guardian_Angel_M said:

Scored a nice brace to win a minor title, what in England would be similar to a Charity Shield. We have a champion every six months and then they play over two matches to see who gets the "Superliga".

1. Most of the Pereira team could and should have been sent off during the penalty incident.

2. Sweet left foot on Angel Junior - looks like his Dad don't he?

3. What happened to Geronimo, does he play football?

4. Do they call him Gerry?

5. That commentator was **** insane.

Edited by rjw63
keenan like typo

5 hours ago, rjw63 said:

1. Most of the Pereira team could and should have been sent off during the penalty incident.

2. Sweet left foot on Angel Junior - looks like his Dad don't he?

3. What happened to Geronimo, does he play football?

4. Do they call him Gerry?

5. That commentator was **** insane.

1. You should see when this happens in Copa Libertadores with teams from Argentina or Brasil is mad

2. Carbon copy

3. Last I heard he was pursuing a career in music 

4. Do they call you Robby?

5. And didn't got to singing 😂

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, HongKongVillan said:

I hope the Villa scouting team is not wasting time in looking for new defenders from the Colmobian league.

Usually the better youth prospects leave when they're aged 15-18 for Argie and Brasilian teams, also the MLS. There are a couple of interesting players from the U20 NT, the one I would keep an eye on is Gustavo Puerta signed by Leverkusen, and loaned to a team in the second division in Germany

Edited by Guardian_Angel_M
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
Â