UFC/Pride/MMA

Gabby15

Just seen the Diego Sanchez show, the man is box office! 

After getting outclassed in the first he showed some heart coming back the way he did to make a hell of a fight of it. 

Right result though....just!

Just seen the Diego Sanchez show, the man is box office! 

After getting outclassed in the first he showed some heart coming back the way he did to make a hell of a fight of it. 

Right result though....just!

Amazing brawl. Bite the mouthpiece and start winging. Loved it :D

Shame Junior had to faceplant himself out. Would have been more fitting to go out via a real punch, even though its academic. Cain is a beast!

Shame Junior had to faceplant himself out. Would have been more fitting to go out via a real punch, even though its academic. Cain is a beast!

It was not the best way to end the fight but I dont think the faceplant was the sole reason the fight ended. Cain had taken the fight out of him.

Real shame as I had found myself rooting for Dos Santos, Cains stifling tactics were not exactly crowd pleasing.

It was not the best way to end the fight but I dont think the faceplant was the sole reason the fight ended. Cain had taken the fight out of him.

Very much so. I heard Junior thought afterwards that the fight had been stopped in the second round, which means he was on autopilot for almost 3 rounds. Not healthy.

I don`t really care what they say, they always hype. I am just saying the intensity I saw from him and the punches he took was something else. Everyone has seen stuff like that before but to me that was one step beyond. How he was standing is something I cannot fathom. 

*Shocker* Tito hurt and the Bellator PPV is switched to free TV with Chandler - Alvarez (sick fight) headlining.

Manchester fights look entertaining tonight. I got Machida, Guillard and Manuwa

• 2 weeks later...

Ah damnit, I forgot to record Bellator last night - shame, I've really got in to the tournament format the last few weeks

Where can I watch Bellator?

On some UK channel called VIVA.

It's on every Friday night, but the event that was supposed to be PPV but now isn't is on tomorrow I think. It's worth recording, lot's of entertaining fights

• Like 1

Â