Wes Edens

NurembergVillan

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

You can rest easy when you're owned by a very successful businessman who knows how to turn a profit and has already built a successful sports franchise. He wouldn't have bought us unless he knew he could get a return on his investment, and that could only happen if Aston Villa were doing well on the pitch. Champions League at a minimum. Tony Xia to NSWE is almost as big of a leap as Gerrard to Unai. Man we got lucky, we were right on the brink there.

They move in circles that are really scary.  Biden visiting Wes on his election push. Sawaris dealing with the Man City owner directly rather than his directors when we sold Grealish. I would say that it is an equally big leap. 

12 hours ago, TRO said:

The Billionaires Boys Club eh!

I think it was called The Elluminute Club or something like that. 

1 hour ago, withes_shin said:

They met at a bonkers nightclub, no jeans, no trainers (© Mark & Lard ) 

Must have held hands with some girls on the way in to get through the "Couples and Ladies only" rule.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, withes_shin said:

Fat Harry white DJing in the background.

Mmmmmmm baby. I heard Wes owns a vintage soft top Bedford Rascal.

• Haha 1

Busy time of the year for him. Villa fighting for a CL-spot and a title in Europe while his Milwaukee Bucks are playing in the NBA play offs. Good thing he can work on the fly considering these are not his only projects.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, sne said:

Busy time of the year for him. Villa fighting for a CL-spot and a title in Europe while his Milwaukee Bucks are playing in the NBA play offs. Good thing he can work on the fly considering these are not his only projects.

I think his sports involvements are hobby/interest projects, the infrastructure projects and financial investment are his everyday business. It seems that Nasef is more hands on at Villa.

1 minute ago, PerryBarrPet said:

I think his sports involvements are hobby/interest projects, the infrastructure projects and financial investment are his everyday business. It seems that Nasef is more hands on at Villa.

Yeah they are. But I bet he likes to keep up as much as possible and actually enjoys watching.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, withes_shin said:

I heard Carew introduced them to one another.

Â