Championship final day shenanigans......

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

How do you go all these games 7nbeaten and then your losing to Birmingham city?? Dreadful

I didn’t watch it, but it sounded like they were a bit ropey against Sunderland and a bit lucky.

Who knows, maybe the pressure has got to them.

Edited by Shropshire Lad

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Their performances seem to have dipped last few weeks.

Still lots of good players though who could easily turn it on in the play offs.

I still would rather take on Cardiff, but i’m not as worried about Fulham as I was.

Preston 1-0

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Fulham do look pretty poor, likes of Sessegnon and Cairney hardly got into things.

Let's hope they've run out of steam now after their unbelievable run.

Fulham weren’t anything special in both games against us this season. Obviously fully expected them to beat Blues, but they are comfortably the most overhyped side in this division. 

As much as I despise blose beating Fulham is impressive. They were never going down. I always said two of Bolton Barnsley and burton would be the ones going. They are just all too shit

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Fulham weren’t anything special in both games against us this season. Obviously fully expected them to beat Blues, but they are comfortably the most overhyped side in this division. 

The good thing is no one will fear them like they were.

that Brentford goal really has knocked the stuffing out off them.congratulations cardiff

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Only thing I worry about on a one off game at Wembley is we'd allow them too much of the ball and that would allow them to stretch the play and control the game and then someone like Sessegnon to run riot.

SHA have been great at snapping into them today and giving them little time to play. I'd certainly say their back 4 dosen't look anything special when players are running at them.

As a team we're not set up to dominant possession and that's why we struggle to win big games away from VP.

Â