NFL 2018 Draft Topic

Tegis

8 hours ago, BOF said:

Is that because of a glut of talent, or a lack of?  I know the square root of fook all about college football.

I think its because theres a glut of QBs and QB needy teams

1. Browns - darnold is by general consensus the best QB but they've been heavily linked to mayfield last couple of days, could take barkley knowing a good QB is still available at 4

2. Giants - do they go QB in the thinking that they wont be this low again for a number of years

3. Jets - thats locked in as a QB

4. Browns - if both are available do they go chubb or barkley

5. Broncos - same as giants, if chubb qnd barkley have gone do they trade

So thats just the first 5...then youve got a host of teams potentially trading to go low teens and get jackson, there doesnt seem to be a great deal at WR and even less at OT so i think the positions are bunched and it will be interesting to see which bigger names drop down, i think chargers in 17th could get someone really good from the scraps, those after best player available could be in for a good night

Edit: also think mason rudolph will be interesting, not convinced bills, dolphins or cardinals take him that early or that someone like the chargers or saints take him round 1 but round 2 there will be a few sniffing round him

Edited by villa4europe

6 hours ago, rjenkins said:

Late rumours that Browns are going to pick Baker Mayfield 1st overall. It can't be, can it? 

Typical of the Browns if they do!

Barkley and Darnold/Allen would be my 2 picks for the Browns

24 minutes ago, Tegis said:

The Allen tweet hoopla is the dumbest shit. Who the **** cares

i heard it was a modern family quote or something. just a media outlet looking to ruin the best day of the kid's life.

Â