Barry or Young For my Fantasy Team?

bob

Who do I drop?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who do I drop?

• Gareth Barry
    • Ashley Young

I need to make some transfers to my fantasy team.

Unfortunately one of either Barry or Young is going to make way. Currently, Barry is on 55 points, Young is on 54 and there is only 0.2m difference in their price so that is not an issue.

Who do you think will score more points for the remainder of the season? Young is likely to get more assists I think, but lately he is not as effective as he has to deal with being double-marked.

Barry plays a more defensive role, but takes corners and pens.

I had both at the start of the season, but then got rid about a month or two again (just as they started pickinig up points).

I`ve not re-selected Barry, as think we might get a few penalties over the Xmas period, and as KKR said, he is our penalty taker.

Also, another point is that GB is probably more likely to score - whereby Ash will assist more then score.

It`s a tough one that`s for sure.

We havent had too many pens so far this year so i would stick with Barry hoping that this evens up in the second half. However if you have doubts about this then go for Young as he is improving all the time and will consistently notch up goals and assists whereas Barry is more dependent on the pens for decent points.

I've changed my mind and voted for Young. :)

I would say Barry over Young. Remember we've only had 2 penalties this year. If that figure evn doubled over the next few games you are in for some points. Also Barry tends to get the bonus points in our matches even if he doesn't deserve them.

On the FF it's annoying because Young is down as a striker, so he doesn't get as many points as he should.

If he's down as a striker then it's hands down Barry over Young!

It means if VIlla keep a clean sheet you won't get any points for Young when you should, and it also means you'll get less points if he scores (I think).

If you could find someone who is the opposite (i.e. down as a midfielder but plays up front) then it's definitely worth sticking them in.

guarantee if you put Santa Cruz in now he'll stop scoring. That's what always happens to me!!!

My villa quota are laursen barry and gabby, and they all contribute to my team a lot! I'm top of all my leagues apart from the villatalk one in which I'm 3rd, I think!

Â