Strong City

villab0y

Terry, I notice you've not answered my previous question about whether Michael's son (Jeff?) was actually divorced from his wife at the time Michael and her "consumated" the marriage at the behest of God.

You claimed they were divorced at that time. Can you just clarify that please?

Your question had been answered about 15 times already. Jeff and Wendy were divorced (no longer married) when the consumation took place with Michael. This means Michael did not have relations with his daughter in law. I think a child could understand that.

Are you another member of the NM Strong City?

Yes.

Can I come for a visit? I promise I'll be discreet

RJ. What do you want to visit with my neighbor/sister about? Do you want to know how to find Christ? Or are you interested in exercising your perverted lusts?

A whole section of this site should now be dedicated towards this debate between the yank cultists and the evil non believers. Can't think of a name for the section yet. Still somewhat drunk

Does someone contract cancer because of the sins they have committed?

One of our members had a very serious tumor in her breast, treated it holistically and recovered. Many years later her cancer came back and it is still with her. She is somewhat of a walking miracle though, as she should have died more than a year ago. She felt in her heart she did not want any medical treatments (not even holistic) and has done none to herself since that decision, yet she still happily lives on.

The person Terry is talking about is my mother. And it is a lie that she should have been dead a year ago. She found out that it had come back about this time last year. She didn't tell anyone till April.

She said that she wanted to die.

The sad part is if anyone that has left their group came down with cancer they would make fun of them, and say it was because they left. "cause and effect you know" :D

Poor Prudy, you just can't stay away from us can you? I was just thinking about you yesterday: how you keep updating your site - always posting our latest activities. It seems to me that you are just as connected to our little group as you always were. I sure hope you get over your fit before it drives you crazy.

The sad part is if anyone that has left their group came down with cancer they would make fun of them, and say it was because they left. "cause and effect you know" :D

Actually, Prudence, you're simply slinging an accusation here.

The only person I'm recalling right now that left the church and developed any kind of disease was Steph K., who developed MS, and I don't know of a soul that had anything negative to say about her. In fact, Wendy & Grace went to help care for her, and then were joined later by Barry and Callie. B & C , Betty & Grace all took Steph to Loma Linda for medical treatments.

I wouldn't call that "making fun" of someone who left and got ill.

I would have to say that I am skeptical about the ignorance. Judging by the careful way in which you and your companions choose your words, I doubt that you are ignorant of the way people might construe anything you say or do.

Your statements and use of the word "careful" may be giving us more credit than we are due. We are not primed or coached to be "careful" and protect ourselves when communicating with each other, and that may spill over to those we communicate with that are not part of our community. Though we come from a variety of professions, educational and social backgrounds, it has been many years since the majority of us have had to deal in the hardened, faithless, skeptical world you live in which often misconstrues information. We have been taught to speak openly, honestly and from our heart. This we do, and thus many of us do not make great arguers, defenders or banterers.

Let me ask you, if you were trying to communicate/educate someone regarding the more technical aspects of your profession or interests, and they were completely ignorant of what you were involved in, wouldn't you attempt to present the information in the most understandable light possible, knowing they are interested, but totally unfamiliar with the terminology, technology or theories behind what you were trying to explain, so they could receive the best understanding of the information you were trying to relate?

Our words, though maybe not politically correct to suit some, are truthful and we try to share our heart with those we communicate with. Snowychap, would it be possible to simply look for and receive what Jerry's heart is trying to share with you instead of picking his words apart? :)

I don't think that I am giving any more credit than is due. I have read a large number of postings by members of your community on this and other fora and also writings by Strong City members and I can recognize an ability when I see it. My concern and my offence in what Jerry said came from the fact that he used such an obviously patronizing phrase. Especially considering my reply to his original post gave no indication that I had not understood what he had said previously. I understood and was seeking to further clarify his position both for me and for others who might be reading the thread.

I am rather of the opinion that it was a subtle attempt to elicit the offence which it so did but I also accept Jerry's apology, so graciously given.

As to your last sentence, I am afraid that I can see nothing more than a great deal of irony in this when responses to my posts and questions have frequently contained dictionary definitions of the words which I have used in order to repudiate what I amy have said.

Does someone contract cancer because of the sins they have committed?

One of our members had a very serious tumor in her breast, treated it holistically and recovered. Many years later her cancer came back and it is still with her. She is somewhat of a walking miracle though, as she should have died more than a year ago. She felt in her heart she did not want any medical treatments (not even holistic) and has done none to herself since that decision, yet she still happily lives on.

The person Terry is talking about is my mother. And it is a lie that she should have been dead a year ago. She found out that it had come back about this time last year. She didn't tell anyone till April.

She said that she wanted to die.

Prudence,

Are you one of the 22 or so who has left their group in the last 7 years (i.e from 70 down to 48 )?

If so, then I think. Terry, her input should not be ridiculed by you. You obviously disagree but as has been said previously on this thread - all are welcome to post, etc., etc. :)

And would your Christ not say that truth will out - in the end?

Yes.

RJ. What do you want to visit with my neighbor/sister about? Do you want to know how to find Christ? Or are you interested in exercising your perverted lusts?

Its all about the perverted lusts.

I'm coming as well

Cultist in-fighting!

What it is actually called, rjw63, is the Great Controversy.

Every soul on earth is in it.

Will you testify for God or against Him?

Or will your relationship with God be pre determined for you by a Religous preacher, To live under the controll of an elder rather than making "your own life" with God.

Yes.

I'm coming as well

You’ve given a very good example of why we are no longer a part of your world. You’ve demonstrated exactly the reason our children enjoy and want to live in our world rather than yours. You have only a handful of people on the planet of which you cannot abuse, corrupt, oppress and molest. Yet, you desire to come here and do that very thing to these few that live here.

Our “children” read these forums when events such as this are occurring - when you judge and expose yourselves as you are doing. Our children read that the men of the world only want to abuse them and not treat them with respect and dignity. Can those who cry out that our children are not free to chose, see how it is that they have chosen and why? Can you blame our little ones for their choice?

No, you won’t be coming here and abusing anyone. We have One who watches over us, and will not allow this to occur.

Yes.

I'm coming as well

Heh, I actually missed that reply.......

I'll take the 5th on my reply though!