Week 17 Mahomes Under The Hammer

Brumerican

7 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

Pretty nervous.

I think the Panthers will beat the Falcons but then we will stumble at home against the Cards. It would be the most Seahawks thing ever.

If results go their way Panthers can still finish 2nd and get a bye ... sounds a big IF as I can’t see Vikings losing but it’s not impossible ..Rams might be resting a few ? and 49’ers are on a roll 

tbf I think falcons will beat them anyway , but I’m just saying that to piss @Milfner off :)

19 hours ago, Tegis said:

Tank dammit, TAAAAAAAAAAAANK

I don't think teams deliberately tank but you can see how it might happen as being shitter rewards you better. I'm sure the NFL keeps an eye on things like that?

Browns look like they're going 0-16 after 1-15 last year. What a shambles.

They just just close the franchise down and restart in another city!

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

I don't think teams deliberately tank but you can see how it might happen as being shitter rewards you better. I'm sure the NFL keeps an eye on things like that?

No they don't, with one glaring exception. The "suck for Luck" season in Indy. You will never get the players onboard as they are fighting for every inch of their contracts and livelihood. But going into a season with Painter, Orlovsky and later Collins doesnt exactly take Irsay off the hook.

• Like 1

Â