PS4 must play list

Chindie

did you have a PS3?

id say play the last of us anyway tbf, i personally really like killzone, horizon is the best game ive played in years, you've then got uncharted, MGS V, bllodborne, overwatch, witcher, infamous, tomb raider

ive got RE7 and the last guardian sat waiting to play too

i think you can do PS Now on a rolling monthly payment, they've put a fair few of the better PSN games on there, journey, helldivers, counterspy, alienation, resogun, grim fandango

• Like 1

Must play PS4 list?

On the console exclusive side of the spectrum; 

• The Last of Us: Remastered
  • Until Dawn
  • Dragon Quest Builders (yes really)
  • Gravity Rush 2
  • Bloodborne 
  • The Last Guardian
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
  • Persona 5
  • Nioh
  • Nier: Automata
  • Resogun
  • Nex Machina
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn

Any and all of those are incredible and I'm likely leaving many off the list, I mean even the once average games like No Man's Sky are pretty great to play now. 

On the general multi-platform spectrum;

• Overwatch
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  • Grand Theft Auto V
  • Destiny
  • Dark Souls 3
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
  • Battlefield 1
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
  • DOOM 
  • Titanfall 2
  • Diablo 3
  • Prey
  • Inside
  • Furi
  • Little Nightmares
  • Darkest Dungeon

There are so many incredible games for PS4 either exclusively or otherwise and it's set to get better.

• Like 1

@Daweii has the measure of it - liked the mention of DQ Builders! The only things I would add are Yazuka 0 and Danganronpa Reload, both of which are quite different, but should be experienced.

• Like 2

Most top multi platform stuff I'll have played (certainly from last year back), but I'll check a lot of those out. I've got Horizion.

I didn't have a PS3 so open to remasters.

Also got on PS Now.

Yakuza is on the list to experience :)

Edited by Chindie

No Man's Sky *runs and hides*

In all seriousness, the first 10 or so hours are incredible - gathering resources in an unknown world then blasting off into the infinite universe. It's only after you get used to all the mechanics that the game dies a death. It's now too controversial to recommend to everyone.

Oh and Polybius needs to be experienced at least once. I've stopped playing so I can still have the wow factor once I get VR.

• Like 1

with PS now you can play last of us, god of war 3, killzone shadowfall, everybody gone to rapture and journey, as well as the non HD uncharted PS3 games, then some average games like tearaway, evolve, heavy rain, i think beyond 2 souls, saints row 4, darksiders 2 (PS4 edition)

just a shame that like seemingly everything else the yanks get more content than we do, its also baffling to me that sony wont put EA access on there, between PS+, PS Now and EA access you'd be well away

Â