Gran Turismo Sport

Straggler

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Ouch. I got it when it was £24 on PSN. Black Friday sale :( 

That would have been perfect. I popped into game and it was £50, shopto have it for £18 but I will be away when it is delivered. Was hoping to uncover a good price for a download code, but no such luck - yet.

28 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It’s £21.99 on Amazon 

Showing as £24 for me. Shopto is cheaper, ordering there and hoping my neighbour will take it in for me. 

I noticed the ‘other buyers’ for £21 onPrime. Nice one.. ordered, just saves signing g up for a shopto account and I got it delivered to the local post office for safe keeping.

Edited by Dick
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

On a separate note, there was a big update this week and I have a feeling they tweaked the SR system to make it less sensitive. I went blue in all of my races and up to a solid A rating now.

So that seems good, but I just hope it doesn't encourage people to be a bit more dirty. I certainly didn't notice any of that last night though.

I noticed people at the back of the grid still race round like it's a destruction derby. Should be a dunce system in place like gta5.

Another issue is the slow down penalty often disappears by itself. Particularly in a 10/12 lap race and/or on a slow track. So it's not much of a deterrent to get a 5 second penalty if it just disappears anyway.

Anyone do the second daily race last night? With the Toyota FT-1?

Worst car I've used on the game. It was like driving on ice. The braking distance was out of this world. First corner I went into I thought my controller had broken because it seemed like the car didn't brake at all.

made it quite fun if I'm honest :D 

FYI I think the best chance of winning a Daily Race is in those "one make" races. I think everyone is so used to using GR3 and GR4 cars that those races are of a much higher standard.

If you jump into a One Make race the standard is much lower as nobody knows the car very well.

17 minutes ago, dubbs said:

I mainly do the One Make races to level the playing field although I've started doing the others as well now.

My 2nd place finish was in a One Make race.

I prefer driving the GR3 and GR4 cars. But it's much harder to be competitive.

I hate Brands Hatch though so yesterday only the ONe Make races interested me.

The third daily race today is a Gr1 race around the Nurburgring (GP).

Could be very interesting. I've not raced one of those yet. Done a time trial with them and they're are so quick!

Can't wait.

The GR1 race was great. 

Well, first race I entered was fun but it was carnage. Cars **** everywhere getting ounted off the track every corner. 

Car was fun to drive though. 

Second race was superb. Finished 8th after qualifying 18th and got a clean race. 

I love driving those kinds of cars. 

• Like 1

Â