Blur Vs Oasis

SammyD

Blur Vs Oasis  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Blur Vs Oasis

• Blur
    • Oasis

It's like 1995 all over again. If I close my eyes I can visualise (extra points for using Pulp lyrics) the cover of NME featuring Liam and Damon in a boxing ring - it's enough to bring a tear to my eye.

Anyway, Blur by a country mile.

It's like 1995 all over again. If I close my eyes I can visualise (extra points for using Pulp lyrics) the cover of NME featuring Liam and Damon in a boxing ring - it's enough to bring a tear to my eye.

Anyway, Blur by a country mile.

or country house if you prefer.

Blur. Of course Blur. This can be evinced using a quotation from Noel last week along the lines of, "I've been listening to Village Green Preservation Society a lot recently". Damon et al did that eleven years ago, so they win.

Today Blur are more intresting to listen too, but 10 years ago Oasis were the Daddy. Oasis win for me because of Definitly Maybe. The second best album of the 90s.

Today Blur are more intresting to listen too, but 10 years ago Oasis were the Daddy. Oasis win for me because of Definitly Maybe. The second best album of the 90s.

That's a post just gagging to be asked what the best album of the 90s is! :D What is it then?

Gimme a break guys. I barely knew music existed when this was a 'hot topic'. Also wanted to know if any of their latest stuff has made any difference

Blur could never cut it live, Albarn's a terrible singer away from the studio! They did a couple of good albums (currently disowned by the singer himself), Oasis have gone through their dip and are back on track while Albarn admits he's knackered without Coxon.

Oasis are still one of the most entertaining bands around, just wish the Roses reformation rumours were true, now that would be worth seeing!

Â