Match Thread: Villa v Wigan

limpid

9 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Take your own lunch

See, I've tried this and it doesn't work.  I've taken into work all sorts for lunch but it has been constantly staring at me whilst I'm working. Always staring.  My lunch (if I took lunch in) would be done with by 10:30.  

2 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

I would like to take this moment to say to all those last year who said you were looking forward to a year in the championship... I hate you.  Really.  I mean it.  At first it wasn't personal, but things have changed.  

Yea it's like we are completely off the grid on match days.  I wonder if Xia could make an offer to the Football League to stream the remainder of the games on the OS.  I don't see why most clubs in the Championship don't do this.  If it meant opening a subscription to AVTV I'd do it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DK82 said:

So odd how we struggle to score. On paper we are full of goals and really should have enough to finish teams off.

We have no idea how to create chances. Constantly passing sideways and back. Frequently mis placing passes and only forward passes are misplaced or hopeful long punts. The goalscorers we have don't play well between themselves often overrunning the ball and taking hopeful shots instead of laying off to a team mate in space 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Newry_Villan said:

Commentators think Gardner has done his knee.  Not good for the lad. Hopefully just a knock and be able to run it off

Westwood time!

200.gif#7

• Like 4

Just now, sidcow said:

We have no idea how to create chances. Constantly passing sideways and back. Frequently mis placing passes and only forward passes are misplaced or hopeful long punts. The goalscorers we have don't play well between themselves often overrunning the ball and taking hopeful shots instead of laying off to a team mate in space 

Just need to cross the ball more and get the ball through the middle.