Let's check in with Olof (Swedish Football)

Midfielder

Malmo is coughing and spluttering for some reason. Got totally flattened in the cup-final by djurgarden and only 3 wins in the league. They'll get in gear atsome point but when? And will it be too late?

On 10/05/2018 at 22:18, Tegis said:

Malmo is coughing and spluttering for some reason. Got totally flattened in the cup-final by djurgarden and only 3 wins in the league. They'll get in gear atsome point but when? And will it be too late?

Can't understand why they don't get a proper manager in.

If they are serious of making a go at European football they can't have Magnus Pehrsson as manager.

On 12/05/2018 at 10:24, sne said:

Can't understand why they don't get a proper manager in.

If they are serious of making a go at European football they can't have Magnus Pehrsson as manager.

I would be surprised if he is still with Malmö in our next game. Useless manager.

• Like 1

I've played against Magnus Pehrsson  a bunch of times when we were kids. Back in his Lidingö and Brommapojkarna days. Had a thunderous shot on him.

25 minutes ago, Tegis said:

I've played against Magnus Pehrsson  a bunch of times when we were kids. Back in his Lidingö and Brommapojkarna days. Had a thunderous shot on him.

Was it because of you he got his knee problems? You can tell us :detect:

As expected Magnus Pehrsson got sacked today by Malmö FF.

Being replaced by Daniel (sidled) Andersson who will lead the club until they find a proper replacement.

Pretty shocking that only 6 out of 16 teams in the Allsvenskan have actual grass on their pitch. The rest have artificial turf.

Granted it's not the horrible door mat surface from a few years ago, but still. The ball bounces and behaves totally different.

Some teams only play 6 out of 30 games in a league season on actual grass.

Hopefully in time these surfaces will be banned and those owning the stadiums (most are not owned by the clubs) will be forced to install hybrid grass.

Having plastic pitches just so you can arrange stadium concerts during the summer is just sad.

Also having a summer break (non championship years) during the time when the pitches and weather are at their best is another brain fart.

4 hours ago, sne said:

summer break

And to compensate for it we start and end the season when half the county is covered in snow.

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Tegis said:

Hugely important AIK win, and I can rub it in my brothers nose. Lovely day! Still undefeted

image.png.0ee7cabbef97069d0cc7f0108cbacfac.png

Wow The Alan Parsons Project better buck their ideas up in lowly 15th!

Olof Mellbergs ex assistan Azrudin Valentic has been sacked by Dalkurd after only 10 games in charge.

There are also some faint rumors of MFF sniffing around Mellberg. But doubt that will happen.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BOF said:

So Swansea have nicked Potter.  It was inevitable really.  Poor Östersunds will no doubt fall away now.

They will also continue to lose their top players.

It's the way it goes when smaller clubs has success, they get picked apart.

On another note Sebastian Larsson has signed for AIK after his contract at Hull has run out.

Good signing for them, his complaining and harassing of the ref's are on almost Barcelona levels. 

2 minutes ago, sne said:

They will also continue to lose their top players.

It's the way it goes when smaller clubs has success, they get picked apart.

On another note Sebastian Larsson has signed for AIK after his contract at Hull has run out.

Good signing for them, his complaining and harassing of the ref's are on almost Barcelona levels. 

I read Potter will be bringing some of them with him to Swansea.

Just now, BOF said:

I read Potter will be bringing some of them with him to Swansea.

He want's to bring Ghoddos and Sema. 2 players I wanted us to sign for the last couple of years.

They've already lost Papagiannopoulos to FC Köpenhamn.

2 hours ago, sne said:

I should be pleased, his level in regards to Allsvenskan is top notch. But he is a bonafide, level one, absolute, grade A word removed

• Like 1

Kingsly Sarfo sacked Malmö FF after being found guilty of rape (sleeping with a 14 y.o) and sentenced to jail and deportation.

Malmö FF will also hold a presser and present their new manager later today. Rumor is it's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

20 minutes ago, sne said:

Kingsly Sarfo sacked Malmö FF after being found guilty of rape (sleeping with a 14 y.o) and sentenced to jail and deportation.

Malmö FF will also hold a presser and present their new manager later today. Rumor is it's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

By sounds of it club knew about this before signing him. Scummy from them too

Â