12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

I've just thought.....

How are they going to do playoffs exactly? There aren't anymore games to play......

If they stopped the league maybe 4 games early next season I still can't see it working. We've seen what a farce the last game of the season was and if you're unfortunate enough to have a squad of players made up of teams that have nothing left to play for the chances of winning is slim.

Imagine the TOGGA Playoff final being reliant on the last game of the seasons fixtures. 

Unless they'd make a draft again? But even that is daft.

12 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I've just thought.....

How are they going to do playoffs exactly? There aren't anymore games to play......

If they stopped the league maybe 4 games early next season I still can't see it working. We've seen what a farce the last game of the season was and if you're unfortunate enough to have a squad of players made up of teams that have nothing left to play for the chances of winning is slim.

Imagine the TOGGA Playoff final being reliant on the last game of the seasons fixtures. 

Unless they'd make a draft again? But even that is daft.

From what I recall reading somewhere (dont ask where as im busy looking up the Dr) that it would be the last few games of the season for playoffs. Final day is bad but what about people who miss out on the playoffs, they have literally nothing to play for.

• 1 month later...

Anybody have any idea when people will be able to create a league for the new season?

I want to do the draft for my family/friends one as early as possible to make the most of waivers with the rest of the transfer window.

27 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Anybody have any idea when people will be able to create a league for the new season?

I want to do the draft for my family/friends one as early as possible to make the most of waivers with the rest of the transfer window.

Apparently Yahoo is offering a draft league this year, which would be optimal. These other sites are glitchy as ****. I'll keep my eyes open..

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

When would the ideal day to draft be? Week before the first game of the season? 

@maqroll You still up for this or will me/Hanoi need to set up a new league?

Yeah, you might as well, I'm not sure I'm gonna partake this year.

Â