The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

They must have better than them, law of averages suggests it at least.

If they have, they haven't found them yet. Neither has anyone else

The is no law of averages it is the gambler's fallacy

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Is  he really going to bring in Braverman again. That would be a disgrace if he does that.

It’s what they do.

Next 48 hours he’ll immediately be on the back foot defending the decision and we’ll see if he caves in and replaced her.

Then there will be something else in the news, probably promoted someone they knew was being investigated for sexual or drug offences. 

Then we’ll learn that MP’s have been using government cars to pick up prostitutes.

Expenses have been quiet for a while, probably hear next that an MP got a government private jet to go to his sons school play.

The cycle goes on. They just can’t help themselves.

There’s bound to be an expenses scandal brewing relating to energy costs. The tabloids will lap that up.

Someone will stick an expense claim through for thousands on their second home to heat the pool, stables or rabbit hutch.

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Looks like the Govester is back. The turd you just can't flush down the pan.

Yep. It reminds me a bit of when Truss brought Hunt in to be chancellor because he has lots of experience being a minister. 

It’s all shit but still, experience.

Surely the plan is to sack Braverman at the first sign of weakness. What a sordid little deal with the devil he’s done there.

Does kind of prove the point that the problem isn’t the PM, it’s the entire party. Labour govt needed asap.

I think Rishi will do a lot better than Truss on the economy, and generally stabilise things on that front, but will struggle enormously on wider politics / social issues, and a Starmer landslide is still on the horizon.

Just now, KentVillan said:

Surely the plan is to sack Braverman at the first sign of weakness. What a sordid little deal with the devil he’s done there.

Does kind of prove the point that the problem isn’t the PM, it’s the entire party. Labour govt needed asap.

I think Rishi will do a lot better than Truss on the economy, and generally stabilise things on that front, but will struggle enormously on wider politics / social issues, and a Starmer landslide is still on the horizon.

Yes. I don't think the public has a clue what a nasty little tory he actually is. Most people remember him as the bloke who gave you money to not work and sit in the garden for a bit.

• Like 1

Â