NFL Fantasy League 2015

Tubby

1 hour ago, zak said:

Have to catch up on everything that happened while i was away........

Snachez cut, Bradford traded (yay!), forsett cut but might be re-signed by the ravens?! anything im missing?

You should look to draft Johnny Manziel - he's in for a great season

35 minutes ago, Tubby said:

You should look to draft Johnny Manziel - he's in for a great season

Who knows this could have worked if you suggested someone who is draft-able. 0/10

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

Todd Gurley out for the season :ph34r:

So this would probably means there is a 1/14 chance Todd drops down a spot. 2/10

22 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Just to check, everyone has Justin Blackmon as 1.01 pick on their boards too right?

Shit, maybe im missing a trick here. 7/10.

Edit: just when i was going to put him 1.01 in my pre draft rankings, find he is also not draftable. 2.5/10. extra 0.5 for waisting my precious research time

Edited by zak
  • Like 1

Any recomendations for setting the draft order?  Think i can manipulate it once we are up to even numbers, so how about last years results back to front with new entries up top?  Or just randomise?

Random it is then.  Bernie, let me know when you are in and i will set the draft.  Let you all know once that is done and see you at 21:30 tonight!

I have no idea for this year, have seen naff all of pre-season, even skipped catching up on most of the Giants games as it sounded like the starters werent up to much!  Might try and do some research prior to the draft to dig out some sleepers!

Everyone ok with the rosters as they are?
QB-1
RB-2
WR-2
TE-1
WR/TE-1
K-1
DEF-1
BENCH-7

Reduce the bench so there is more in FA? 4-5 bench players?

Looks like I've been removed from the league (Fashanu Awoogas). I've played, actively, for the past few years.

Granted, I'm not on these boards much at all, but I'd still like to continue with the league. If you'll have me back in (or need the numbers), I think I'll need the activation link again.

24 minutes ago, Beastmix said:

Looks like I've been removed from the league (Fashanu Awoogas). I've played, actively, for the past few years.

Granted, I'm not on these boards much at all, but I'd still like to continue with the league. If you'll have me back in (or need the numbers), I think I'll need the activation link again.

@Beastmix

There was a link posted on page 32. It's between you and @BerniesElbow as to who gets there first

Edited by Tubby
  • Like 1